Do you like the giant 1-2k armies? Or the conga line of other armies? I don't but I kill em all anyways!

Users who are viewing this thread

My number one problem with Bannerlord is the Army system rather than the Marshall system. I would pay for a mod that changes it back without a second thought. But it's a fairly big change, not sure how possible it is.

What do you think?
I can't like huge army fights due to that toxic spawning reinforcement system. I avoid those kind of battles. The gauges on top of screens are also not a good statement on the ongoing battle, the ennemy gauge can refill lol, so you don't have a true overview of the battle's end (how many troops the ennemy still have in reality).
With the spawning system you have to memorize where the ennemy spanws on the map and take it in count if you are advancing on that same map.
It is possible to lose a battle where there was no chance of losing, due to that system. And to get useless and irrelevant casualties.

I can't like huge army fights due to that toxic spawning reinforcement system. I avoid those kind of battles. The gauges on top of screens are also not a good statement on the ongoing battle, the ennemy gauge can refill lol, so you don't have a true overview of the battle's end (how many troops the ennemy still have in reality).
With the spawning system you have to memorize where the ennemy spanws on the map and take it in count if you are advancing on that same map.
It is possible to lose a battle where there was no chance of losing, due to that system. And to get useless and irrelevant casualties.
It is true.

Reinforcment system is a doom for such battles.

Seconds before you killed their infantry, and now you are surronded by 100 archers.

Sounds like a tactical question/choice... which is actually interesting

Sure, but giant armies should be "rare" and not standard. It doesn´t matter how much you beat a faction up, they will always have armies roaming around.
yes but if they dont reinforce so quick you would be rolling over a kingdom in no time
its a game, that should last generation

yes but if they dont reinforce so quick you would be rolling over a kingdom in no time
its a game, that should last generation
It is easy solved by sieges.

1. We killed their ermy
2. We besieged a casstle or two and lost a lot of man
3. They have no army and we have no army, we should end a war.

Sounds like a tactical question/choice... which is actually interesting
yes in theory
but if the AI sits there and you sit there its kinda boring standoff
and
your empire AI will always charge so you have to follow when you are not the army leader

the only solution i can think of that both start at engagement range
could work since you can pre place

edit: or we get war machines that would force both to quick engage

Back
Top Bottom