Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jenove

Sergeant
|||PLEASE READ THE THREAD BEFORE POSTING |||THANK YOU.|||

Or else pedobear might come to you in the night

Alright I am fairly new to these forums and so I am not acquainted with
the forum ranks. I did notice however that based on the amount of posts a different weapon is displayed.
I personally think it is great.

I do have a suggestion though:

Since there is a system for choosing which faction you like it would be cool if each of us had our own "unique armory"
so to speak. At a reasonable post count (50-100) you would get a credit to spend on an item/weapon (Goods would be included)
based on what faction you chose (there would be one for neutral also). Some would cost more/less, and they could be traded among forum members.
Then you could select a weapon/good to "equip" regardless of your post count.

Optionally---
Optionally you could also make your own but a player chosen committe (based on activity over post count) would
do a "quality control". [to prevent say someone uploading a couple pixels and saying it should be in]

What do you guys think about that?
~Discuss
What do you think about the current system?
~Discuss

Forum ranks are not based on post count, but rather by time spent online. I'm a fan of the current system. The weapons are easy to see and give a good indication of how dedicated the person is to the forum, which is what it should represent. Having a different weapon "tree" for each faction would be too confusing for new people, and somewhat pointless. Having the faction listed in the profile is enough. Having custom weapons would simply add more work for the moderators, and it would get out of hand very quickly. I say, keep things the way they are.

And you need to relocate to the Realm.

Magorian Aximand said:
Forum ranks are not based on post count, but rather by time spent online. I'm a fan of the current system. The weapons are easy to see and give a good indication of how dedicated the person is to the forum, which is what it should represent. Having a different weapon "tree" for each faction would be too confusing for new people, and somewhat pointless. Having the faction listed in the profile is enough. Having custom weapons would simply add more work for the moderators, and it would get out of hand very quickly. I say, keep things the way they are.

And you need to relocate to the Realm.
OKI :grin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom