do you guys want a roadmap ?

Users who are viewing this thread

darkmanx23

Recruit
are you guys interested in getting a roadmap for whats in store for this game ? we are 8 or 9 months into this game with no new content or even ideas of what the new content will be, would you guys be happier if they hit us with a roadmap letting us know what the future is going to be like ? should a game like this even have a roadmap ? do you even care anymore ? whats everyones thoughts

I think this is good enough

The last one they mostly followed.

yea but i mean for more substantial content like how viking conquest was for warband those are more fixes and slight updates

I think statement regarding SP is enough for now. Considering that they're updating it from time to time, according to what are they're working on at the current stage - I think it gives a decent understanding of what can we expect in the near future.

Besides, their video dev blogs also allow us to sneak a peek into their future plans, so at the moment I am satisfied with what we have now.

I think statement regarding SP is enough for now. Considering that they're updating it from time to time, according to what are they're working on at the current stage - I think it gives a decent understanding of what can we expect in the near future.

Besides, their video dev blogs also allow us to sneak a peek into their future plans, so at the moment I am satisfied with what we have now.
Where can i check out their video dev blogs?

I dont really want a road map as it might tie them to things that dont work. What they are doing atm is mostly fine, if they put out a road map and in any slight way diviated from it, some people on here would make 10 posts a day about how Taleworlds lied and ran with the money. I prefer them just giving the current indicators on what they are working on and be plesantly surprised if something more comes out. Tons of companies makes irrelevant roadmaps.

The current plans are noted in that thread. That is the roadmap. Only the VC like features that are currently in the game are likely to remain (i.e. formations). If you were hoping for the game to become more like VC, it isn't going to happen. Go play the actual VC or wait for DLC after release from beta. The boats are too much it seems to be likely to be worked into the native game.

Here's the last one
Cool, thanks. Not sure how i missed that one. Surprised there is no mention of being able to give your created parties orders as what to do, patrol, raid, etc. In my current playthrough i have my own kingdom but not at war with anyone and my created parties just run in circles near Saneopa, which i don't own. NERDS!!!

I dont really want a road map as it might tie them to things that dont work. What they are doing atm is mostly fine, if they put out a road map and in any slight way diviated from it, some people on here would make 10 posts a day about how Taleworlds lied and ran with the money. I prefer them just giving the current indicators on what they are working on and be plesantly surprised if something more comes out. Tons of companies makes irrelevant roadmaps.

Haha yeah that is the problem. It's a really good community that really show that they care deeply about the game but sometimes they are a little bit to passionate!

Back
Top Bottom