Do you guys from TW also play the game (like a whole playthrough 10+ hours)?

Users who are viewing this thread

Don´t get me wrong I know that you are also playing your own game for testing reasons, at least I hope so.

But do you also actually play it like we players do? Just trying to have fun and set your own goals and try to achieve them? And like a whole playthrough that last more than 10 hours? And are you still enjoying your campaign after reaching mid/endgame or do you see any issues?

Don´t get me wrong I know that you are also playing your own game for testing reasons, at least I hope so.
Do they? I know they run simulations. But do they actually game test the game? Because there are so many bugs that come out every patch and even a quick playthrough would catch many of them. I honestly don't think they do any real testing. I think they think that's what we're for.

While we are the main testers (brilliant business idea) I´m sure they also have some internal tester that at least start the game after changes to see if it crashes. And they often say stuff like "patch x.x.x. is still in testing" for weeks.

But I´m more interested if someone of them also plays the game for fun. And I wonder if they don´t see all the issues (mid/late) as we do, maybe they are like:

7532821624224d0ca7745204e904dce3.jpeg

Or we (and "some" guys on Steam/Reddit) are just stupid and play the game wrong, I don´t know.

But do you also actually play it like we players do? Just trying to have fun and set your own goals and try to achieve them? And like a whole playthrough that last more than 10 hours? And are you still enjoying your campaign after reaching mid/endgame or do you see any issues?
This is a good effort for a rhetorical questions competition.
Devs spending too much time on a game are physically unable to play it for fun.
I can imagine that. I am literally tired to look at it after 1200 hrs - for them, this must be real torture.

Back
Top Bottom