Do threads never die here?

Users who are viewing this thread

dude I played MB when I was like 10, the graphics were horribly discolored on my DELL windows vista home computer. 15 frames was acceptable back then. Good times.

Anthropoid said:
I'm always pleasantly surprised when I come back to find this site is still alive at all.
It's not alive. We are all currently living a collective version of the Sixth Sense.

• Taleworlds Forum » Help

Forum Rules and Info
    • Forum Rules - Please be familiar with these before posting!
    • Forum Ranks - This explains the ranking system on the TaleWorlds Forum.
    • Using the Forum - Other helpful documentation about using this forum.

SMF User Help

Welcome to Taleworlds Forum, powered by Simple Machines® Forum (SMF) software!

SMF is the elegant, effective, powerful and free forum software solution that this site is running. It allows users to communicate in discussion topics on a given subject in a clever and organized manner. Furthermore, it has a number of powerful features which end users can take advantage of. Help for many of SMF's features can be found by either clicking the question mark icon next to the relevant section or by selecting one of the links on this page. These links will take you to SMF's centrally-located documentation on the Simple Machines official site.
    • Registering - Many forums require users to register to gain full access.
    • Logging In - Once registered, users must login to access their account.
    • Profile - Each member has their own personal profile.
    • Search - Searching is an extremely helpful tool for finding information in posts and topics.
    • Posting - The whole point of a forum, posting allows users to express themselves.
    • Bulletin Board Code (BBC) - Posts can be spiced up with a little BBC.
    • Personal Messages - Users can send personal messages to each other.
    • Memberlist - The memberlist shows all the members of a forum.
    • Calendar - Users can keep track of events, holidays, and birthdays with the calendar.
    • Features - Here is a list of the most popular features in SMF.
    For more information about how to use SMF, please see the Simple Machines Documentation Wiki and check out the credits to find out who has made SMF what it is today.

Elisianthus said:
hi im new whats this
Have you ever changed that avvy?

Age of Empires II: The Densetsu said:
  • Forum Ranks - This explains the ranking system on the TaleWorlds Forum.
Lost-Lamb] and the Forum Legend rank is very rarely given to members who have spent a lot of time in the past working to make the forum a better place. [/quote] Directly below that post: Archonsod.  With a Forum Legend rank. I nearly spat out my water. [quote author=Lord Brutus said:
Is it just me or do most of Densetsu's posts have a very low signal/noise ratio?
There is an idea in Mathematics of a number adjacent to zero on the number line.  That is, a number that is greater than zero, yet there is no real number between it and zero.

Eogan said:
[quote author=Lost-Lamb]
and the Forum Legend rank is very rarely given to members who have spent a lot of time in the past working to make the forum a better place.
Directly below that post:
Archonsod.  With a Forum Legend rank.

I nearly spat out my water.
[/quote]:lol:

Back
Top Bottom