Do threads never die here?

Users who are viewing this thread

Antoine de Saint-Exupéry said:
Well hi Eogan, long time no see :grin:
Ahh, it's the grand old game of "look at their earliest posts and find someone who quoted them so you can figure out who the hell you're talking to."

"And then hope being terrible at remembering names doesn't **** you over.  Again."

Hello, Amon!

Do not look here said:
Eogan said:
If I'm part of an ancient prophecy, you probably don't like where this is going...
Would I still be around after all those years if that was the case?

I'm TW forumite, and I consider nothing from TW forums alien to me.
Oh, and who were you?
*checks original posts*
*was always called 'Do not look here'*

i-have-no-memory-of-this-person.jpg

Parasitemmooorrttyy.png

Moose! said:
Doctor Dingleberry said:
I do remember that Eogan used to have a rather colorful sex life, though. :wink:

Something something sounding  :shock: something...
See, I thought it would be my wife asking my lover to come be my alarm clock while she set up my birthday party that people remembered.  But sounding can also leave an impression.

Eogan said:
Moose! said:
Doctor Dingleberry said:
I do remember that Eogan used to have a rather colorful sex life, though. :wink:

Something something sounding  :shock: something...
See, I thought it would be my wife asking my lover to come be my alarm clock while she set up my birthday party that people remembered.  But sounding can also leave an impression.

It's 2018, everyone's poly now.  :razz:

The Prophecytm must be coming true. The dead are resurrected. Raz posted a couple days ago as well.

Eogan said:
Antoine de Saint-Exupéry said:
Well hi Eogan, long time no see :grin:
Ahh, it's the grand old game of "look at their earliest posts and find someone who quoted them so you can figure out who the hell you're talking to."

"And then hope being terrible at remembering names doesn't **** you over.  Again."

Hello, Amon!

See, I don't even know who most of these buggers are nowadays. Since I don't trouble to go look, the forum is constantly populated by newborn Grandmaster Knights.  :razz:

Pretty sure i'd already been and gone by 2008.

but anyway, my post for the non car thread done for the decade, see everyone next one

Rallix said:
L8 2008 REPRESENT. I was a dork back then.
Early 2006, NEWB!

Llew said:
See, I don't even know who most of these buggers are nowadays. Since I don't trouble to go look, the forum is constantly populated by newborn Grandmaster Knights.  :razz:
Yeah, that was how I felt last time I came back!  Newbie GMKs everywhere!

Back
Top Bottom