Do prisoners get released when you make a kingdom?

Users who are viewing this thread

I made a kingdom and my prisoners vanished from my party, is this normal? I usually don't carry lord prisoner at the point when I make a kingdom but this time I was going to execute them all in calibration! Now I have to wait for them spawn and catch them again!
@SadShogun @Duh_TaleWorlds do you guys know if this is an intended event? There was no peace I was still automatically at war with everyone I had been.
I would really like to not have any lord prisoners removed form my party, it makes no sense that I would release them just because I'm declaring a kingdom!

Are you still at war with their faction? Or does it auto-cease-fire on you?

I find my cities get filled up with other faction's prisoners when I own land without a kingdom. Neutral parties keep dumping them in my dungeons. Even though I'm not at war with them. And they stay there when I found a kingdom.

Are you still at war with their faction? Or does it auto-cease-fire on you?

I find my cities get filled up with other faction's prisoners when I own land without a kingdom. Neutral parties keep dumping them in my dungeons. Even though I'm not at war with them. And they stay there when I found a kingdom.
I was at war with all of them, made a faction and immediately got all the war icons again saying I declared war on them meaning all 8 factions. I did not see any notice of my prisoners being freed, but I just notice a short time later that they weren't there anymore. I reloaded a older save and am taking a mad at bannerlord break. I didn't even want to make a faction yet I just had hundreds and hundreds of war horses an though I would take a castle to put them in to clear herd penalty. Then I thought oh I might as well make a faction too and recruit this merc that eyeballing my village, because of course they're gonna raid my village, never mind I murdered 99% of the lords in the game and my power versus theirs is at least 10/1 and I'm standing right there. Raiding my village is obviously the optimal choice for the AI. I can't hire them though.

I feel like whenever I try some thing different in banner lord it's like overturning a rock "how is this part of the game working these days....oh it's not..." it's just bugs.

It may be an unintended consequence. Will have to look into it next week. This is a nice ping, I was looking into factions stances with a colleague and this raises another aspect that we hadn't yet investigated. Thanks.

It may be an unintended consequence. Will have to look into it next week. This is a nice ping, I was looking into factions stances with a colleague and this raises another aspect that we hadn't yet investigated. Thanks.
Thanks for reading it! I've reverted to an older save, but when I prepare to make kingdom again I'll set aside a save.

Back
Top Bottom