Do NPC clans have a limit to the amount of parties they can have like the player's clan?

Users who are viewing this thread

So you know how the player's clan can have up to like 4-5 total parties roaming around the map depending on the clan tier and that one perk that gives an extra party. Do NPCs have this limit as well, or can they have more parties?

Yes, they are limited. 1 at Clan Tier 2 (lowest seen AI Clan Rank), 2 at Rank 3, 3 at Rank 4+. It is opaque as to if the Clan Leader perk for +1 party would even work, but it is extremely unlikely they would get the skill rank to earn it.

You will most commonly see the above demonstrated when you form a Companion -> New Clan, as such new clans start at Rank 2.

Hope that helps.

**EDIT** Emperor1997 got it right, and I had it mistaken. Read down for their find, please.

Last edited:
Yes, they are limited. 1 at Clan Tier 2 (lowest seen AI Clan Rank), 2 at Rank 3, 3 at Rank 4+. It is opaque as to if the Clan Leader perk for +1 party would even work, but it is extremely unlikely they would get the skill rank to earn it.

You will most commonly see the above demonstrated when you form a Companion -> New Clan, as such new clans start at Rank 2.

Hope that helps.
Not true.
Clan Tier 1 - 2: 1 party.
Clan Tier 3 - 4: 2 parties.
Clan Tier 5+: 3 parties.

And there is 2 Clan Types in the game.
Minor Faction clans have 1 more parties from clan tier.
Normal Clans have only 3 parties from clan tier.

Not true.
Clan Tier 1 - 2: 1 party.
Clan Tier 3 - 4: 2 parties.
Clan Tier 5+: 3 parties.

And there is 2 Clan Types in the game.
Minor Faction clans have 1 more parties from clan tier.
Normal Clans have only 3 parties from clan tier.
Good Catch!

It's the Minor Faction exception that tricked me. Credit to you in the correction to mine.

Back
Top Bottom