DO NOT BUY THE MOUNT & BLADE COLLECTION PACK

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
henkka said:
ppl that have bought this pack can still play it but alot of ppl both the dlc only buyers and the pack-buyers have a problem with no cd key so this pack did include the dlc for me just no cd key since they ran out of them :sad:

Same problem.

"Weekend Deal
Offer ends Monday at 10am Pacific Time. *excludes Napoleonic Wars DLC"

But then NW is clearly included if you check the collection store page, and the price of NW is clearly included in the "price of individual games" thingie and in the advertised "you save" bit. Heh.

"Mount & Blade Collection Includes: Mount & Blade, Mount & Blade: Warband, Mount & Blade: Warband - Napoleonic Wars, Mount & Blade: With Fire & Sword"

There's the DLC in the pack..steam say it

Gah, I bought the Dlc from steam only, installed it, got to the multiplayer part and when it asked me to write in my cd-key I wrote the regular Warband one (since it was the only one I had)... And now I've been locked out from all of the multiplayer battels, (I'm such a smart bastard... *sighs*) so I guess I'll have to wait for Steam to give me the napoleonic dlc? And then how will I be able to enter a new cd-key? Since I used the warband one..  *smashes head against wall*

Kleidophoros said:
Napoleonic Wars IS included in the Mount and Blade Collection.
*excludes Napoleonic Wars DLC means DLC doesn't have a 75% discount like other games.

Well thats not economically viable, steam are going to lose a hell of a lot of revenue on that.

Well....steam truly haved effed up as vince said, either way.

BrC Crusader said:
Kleidophoros said:
*excludes Napoleonic Wars DLC means DLC doesn't have a 75% discount like other games.

Well thats not economically viable, steam are going to lose a hell of a lot of revenue on that.

If you buy the M&B pack Napoleonic Wars is included. I guess that's where Steam effed up.

Okay, we all have the CD-key problem.
The question is, when will we get the CD-key?
I'll give steam till tomorrow evening to fix everything. But they better don't **** us again in the future!

BrC Crusader said:
Kleidophoros said:

They did. Badly.

BrC Crusader said:
Kleidophoros said:

Well, getting a class-action lawsuit for fraud will loose them even more money, since this is technically fraud what they are doing.

It works perfectly ...
Buy Mount & Blade: Collection, and everything went perfect.

mbnw.jpg
I had the Warband and WFAS, but has not given me an extra gift.

Where are the guys that are having the problem country wise? all of my lads from UK are having the CD key problem, but a few from sweden and germany Etc are fine.

If its just a bit of bad luck ill inform them, just wanted to see if there was a pattern

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom