Do New Companion generate with birth and death off?

Users who are viewing this thread

I am aware if birth and death on, there may be chance companion generate if old companion killed off, but since I prefer my main character immortality and just as well companion due work hard to level,

I noticed that there often very bad companion generate when game start, do companion get replaced or add new one in disable birth and death? Often it's not good stats, or I won't hired bad one, so go on, not much choice when many bad companion in the game.

Edit: This is sandbox.

Yes they will spawn with death/birth off.
However I think in sandbox it can be good to restart several times and just check the wanderers in the encyclopedia until you get a start a with at least a couple good ones, particularly the 120 medicine skill aserai "the scholar". In campaign you can use you siblings for some roles but in sandbox you're dependent on RNG of wanderers.

Good to know, but how long it's will replace old one? I assumed as long as I don't talk old companion, it's will replace with new one? Too painful to do that start over (I guess all good reason we should had import and export for many reason like old warband)

Good to know, but how long it's will replace old one? I assumed as long as I don't talk old companion, it's will replace with new one? Too painful to do that start over (I guess all good reason we should had import and export for many reason like old warband)
I don't remember how often, but I think the game just makes more and more over time, I don't think it matters what you do.

Back
Top Bottom