Do factions/family offer money to ransom a lord?

Users who are viewing this thread

Theo_07

Regular
So do I wait like in Warband for the family/faction to offer me a nice sum of coin,or do I just sell him in a tavern?

Hey there :smile:
In my playthrough (250 days), I have fought with 5 lords, 2 of which I have captured and I yet have not gotten an offer. But you can sell them just like any other other troop usually at a high price of 1k to 1.5k depending of the lord.

There are currently no dialogue options for some of the most basic things like ransoming a lord or enemy king. You should be able to enter a negotiation to end the war for certain payments, fiefs, marriage, items, ect when you have an enemy king as your prisoner.

When you capture an enemy clan member there should also be a negotiation option for the clan to join you or offer fiefs as payment, income over time, or items and gold.

This ^^^
The game is hatching at its state, and it will mostly have the basics and a little bit more but right now there I think they are trying to work on all of those necessary things. So we should just wait for their release.

Back
Top Bottom