[DM] Destiny Masters

Users who are viewing this thread

While true that we were not playing the game other than for the week or so before our match against DM, I only agreed to do the match after playing against other clans (RS, [Y] etc.) and, given how easily we dealt with them, I assumed we also would not struggle against DM.
Please man, we just pretended to be bad players in matches against you. It was a part of our plan with DM.
1. We play against you and loose
2. You think that your team is good and everyone in Bannerlord is **** as you claimed
3. You play against DM without any expectations
4. Ofc u lost
5. ???????
6. PROFIT

P.S. Can't say the same about [Y], so maybe they just noobs. Never seen them

About Ciiges tho, he sided with the wrong faction and got hit by ricochet, so I guess he can blame himself for being slapped with DM drama hand.

Not specifically. Over steam you asked Fietta (who asked me) who was better cav in warband: Relexan or Woj. I replied Relexan, and backed it up with my years of experience with both players. You decided to ignore me and proclaim Woj better, fair enough, so is your right. I just commented my opinion on this thread, and you guys didn't seem to appreciate it, and thus started attacking me with fake proclaimations and fake screenshots. I don't specifically think that's siding wrong?

Wp in the finals though.

Not specifically. Over steam you asked Fietta (who asked me) who was better cav in warband: Relexan or Woj. I replied Relexan, and backed it up with my years of experience with both players. You decided to ignore me and proclaim Woj better, fair enough, so is your right. I just commented my opinion on this thread, and you guys didn't seem to appreciate it, and thus started attacking me with fake proclaimations and fake screenshots. I don't specifically think that's siding wrong?
Never had hard feelings towards you, just backing up Relexan was like taking sides to us.
Wp in the finals though.
Thank you.

While true that we were not playing the game other than for the week or so before our match against DM, I only agreed to do the match after playing against other clans (RS, [Y] etc.) and, given how easily we dealt with them, I assumed we also would not struggle against DM. The kicking caught us off guard, as we were not used to it, but given how poorly other clans used it in practices we didn't anticipate it being a problem that we didn't know how to kick going into the match. The only correct conclusion from that result and from the BEAST is that DM are far and away the best clan in Bannerlord. I dislike how they treat people like Ciiges, who is a friend of mine and deserves respect for his status in Warband, and I think they'd do a much better job in terms of their reputation if they stopped antagonizing everyone they come across. Bannerlord MP is struggling enough without a toxic atmosphere :smile:
I just wish some "warband veterans" who do that to those who play bannerlord would see it and adjust their behavior.

Wp in the finals though.
+1

xJQimQ3.png

Back
Top Bottom