[DM] Destiny Masters

Users who are viewing this thread

Quite impossible. IR's core is made up out of some of FT's core, no FT without it.

But continue that drama, quite tasty.
ok ft is **** like yeah im huge fan of ir
here's my photo to prove i got your shirt guys
db4SJ40.jpg

Once again we're deleting our provocative title in a clan name, can't really belive some1 felt down for it once again even though we did the same thing with Gibby lads, just go back to my previous "annoucment". Try not to take every bait on internet, use your braincells.

This
They weren't playing the game before losing tho
They didn't know the kick mechanic but yeah i agree they shouldn't have left the game after losing.

While true that we were not playing the game other than for the week or so before our match against DM, I only agreed to do the match after playing against other clans (RS, [Y] etc.) and, given how easily we dealt with them, I assumed we also would not struggle against DM. The kicking caught us off guard, as we were not used to it, but given how poorly other clans used it in practices we didn't anticipate it being a problem that we didn't know how to kick going into the match. The only correct conclusion from that result and from the BEAST is that DM are far and away the best clan in Bannerlord. I dislike how they treat people like Ciiges, who is a friend of mine and deserves respect for his status in Warband, and I think they'd do a much better job in terms of their reputation if they stopped antagonizing everyone they come across. Bannerlord MP is struggling enough without a toxic atmosphere :smile:

I think DM are funny troll types
Yes.
I dislike how they treat people like Ciiges, who is a friend of mine and deserves respect for his status in Warband, and I think they'd do a much better job in terms of their reputation if they stopped antagonizing everyone they come across. Bannerlord MP is struggling enough without a toxic atmosphere :smile:
I dislike that you guys are taking every bait seriously. Toxic atmosphere provides a better competetive expirence there’s nothing better than to tryhard just to show enemies that youre better

While true that we were not playing the game other than for the week or so before our match against DM, I only agreed to do the match after playing against other clans (RS, [Y] etc.) and, given how easily we dealt with them, I assumed we also would not struggle against DM. The kicking caught us off guard, as we were not used to it, but given how poorly other clans used it in practices we didn't anticipate it being a problem that we didn't know how to kick going into the match. The only correct conclusion from that result and from the BEAST is that DM are far and away the best clan in Bannerlord. I dislike how they treat people like Ciiges, who is a friend of mine and deserves respect for his status in Warband, and I think they'd do a much better job in terms of their reputation if they stopped antagonizing everyone they come across. Bannerlord MP is struggling enough without a toxic atmosphere :smile:
Acknowledging loses despite ego, is proof of being a real man. Despite us having drama in the past and after us being the winning side we didn't go mad insulting you all around forums instead we accepted you as fair oponent. As DM we are only toxic to people that were toxic to us. As far as this drama with RM went, it's now comming to an end. RM proved that there is no way that someone can respect them. Faking match history? Sure. Giving defaults to avoid bracket despite claiming to be the best? Sure. Collecting DM leftovers? Sure. It's just few out of many things they did, and I believe they got what they deserved, and probably should get a little bit more.

About Ciiges tho, he sided with the wrong faction and got hit by ricochet, so I guess he can blame himself for being slapped with DM drama hand.

Back
Top Bottom