[DM] Destiny Masters

Users who are viewing this thread

NRs25BT.jpg

i don't think our factions were bad, it isn't reasonable to say that contributed to our loss.
its a nice response as a fair loser, but the movement speed just favors some nations for kicking or their infantry matchups in general. Legionaries are far slower than khuzait infantry, spear infantry are far slower than seargents. Except the mirror match up, but since DM practised far more i think their clear win is deserved.

hahaha

please remove ancap flag tho...

I had to google what that even was. Sorry, just used the first blank template that came up.

its a nice response as a fair loser, but the movement speed just favors some nations for kicking or their infantry matchups in general. Legionaries are far slower than khuzait infantry, spear infantry are far slower than seargents. Except the mirror match up, but since DM practised far more i think their clear win is deserved.

And I guess I was wrong in that other thread, kicking is a little overbearing right now. Seeing the DM guys 2v1 and kick someone to death was reminiscent of the shield bashing going on earlier in beta.

Here's a new video.

We would also like to post a statement about whole drama,titles etc, we were baiting you all, we do not really care about titles we just put them to provoke someone up and it worked out, we found a worthy opponent who really hated us and the competition between us increased day by day. "Our" pics are actually yung adisz photos with friends the whole rap thing is fake aswell.

Back
Top Bottom