[DM] Destiny Masters

Users who are viewing this thread

OFFICIAL CHALLENGE; Will DM turn words into action?

Risen Manifest challenges DM to play a 24 Map challenge after the tournament. The event will be played as 8 official elo CWs with 3 maps each over the course of 4 weeks.

You can try to win atleast 1/8 CWs to fullfill your dream and finally remove the debatable undefeated status of RM forever.

Why do we want to play:
- Both teams will be free from the tournament roster
- We are not afraid to play anyone anytime
- We anticipate the retirement of DM in case of a final loss. We want to keep them alive.
- They are avoiding us but tell everyone the opposite because of that tournament decision

Why you should accept:
- If you are worse than us, learn from us
- If you are better, stomp us 24 times

If DM is as brave and confident as they act they accept the offer right here and now. There is literally no reason to wait for the final unless you are insecure and afraid.

This event is completely independent from the BEAST tournament. It will not replace the status of winning the tournament. This not planned as a backdoor to compensate a possible loss. In contrary to DM we need no drama. We just want to play.

We are open to change details or rules together with DM.

Risen Manifest challenges DM to play a 24 Map challenge after the tournament. The event will be played as 8 official elo CWs with 3 maps each over the course of 4 weeks.

You can try to win atleast 1/8 CWs to fullfill your dream and finally remove the debatable undefeated status of RM forever.

Why do we want to play:
- We anticipate the retirement of DM in case of a final loss. We want to keep them alive.
- They are avoiding us but tell everyone the opposite because of that tournament decision

Why you should accept:

If DM is as brave and confident as they act they accept the offer right here and now. There is literally no reason to wait for the final unless you are insecure and afraid.
Quite some contradictions from when we spoke about it yesterday. I also offered a bet for Jufasto yet he declined it, cuz apparently his blind confidence is his team shatters whenever he is in voice chat. Jufasto straight saying to my face that RM is bored of the game thats why they want to do finals asap so they can quit, 10 mins later offering us a challenge like this x). Also Apriko what about your words that 9:0 aren't improving? As I said yesterday I DON'T CONSIDER RM A CHALLENGE WORTH PLAYING, IF YOU GUYS WANT TO LEARN HOW TO PLAY UNDER PREASURE WE ARE NOT THE ONES THAT ARE GOING TO TEACH YOU. You guys are slowly realizing that due to your lies, faking match history and being a cringe lords people won't want to play with you after BEAST.

This event is completely independent from the BEAST tournament. It will not replace the status of winning the tournament. This not planned as a backdoor to compensate a possible loss. In contrary to DM we need no drama. We just want to play.
Lies, lies and one more time lies. It's your getaway mechanism to at least stand a slight chance of scoring one point during 24 map streak. Pathetic carpet sellers. Only time we can speak about such ridiculous challenge is after BEAST.

Quite some contradictions from when we spoke about it yesterday. I also offered a bet for Jufasto yet he declined it, cuz apparently his blind confidence is his team shatters whenever he is in voice chat. Jufasto straight saying to my face that RM is bored of the game thats why they want to do finals asap so they can quit, 10 mins later offering us a challenge like this x). Also Apriko what about your words that 9:0 aren't improving? As I said yesterday I DON'T CONSIDER RM A CHALLENGE WORTH PLAYING, IF YOU GUYS WANT TO LEARN HOW TO PLAY UNDER PREASURE WE ARE NOT THE ONES THAT ARE GOING TO TEACH YOU. You guys are slowly realizing that due to your lies, faking match history and being a cringe lords people won't want to play with you after BEAST.

Lies, lies and one more time lies. It's your getaway mechanism to at least stand a slight chance of scoring one point during 24 map streak. Pathetic carpet sellers. Only time we can speak about such ridiculous challenge is after BEAST.
Sad. This will be the start of an era where DM and RM will dominate everyone but never play against each other. Lost potential. Atleast everyone knows that we have the intention to play.

Sad. This will be the start of an era where DM and RM will dominate everyone but never play against each other. Lost potential.
Nah you are failing to realize important thing again. We are gonna be up to help other clans improve, one way or another. You guys are gonna stay in one place forever. APOLOGIZE TO THE COMMUNITY, START FROM BLANK PAGE AND MAYBE YOU WILL BE FORGIVEN.

Why do we want to play:

Why you should accept:

We are open to change details or rules together with DM.

sry we do only BO 1million chellendz

Until the game is fixed and then all the OP Warband players return in full force.
I hope this day comes quick. I miss competitive players. People that truly want to play on 50% winrate. But I am very certain that 90% of the current "competitive" BL Players get angry as soon as the winrate drops below 70%. This is not how competitive works.

I hope this day comes quick. I miss competitive players. People that truly want to play on 50% winrate. But I am very certain that 90% of the current "competitive" BL Players get angry as soon as the winrate drops below 70%. This is not how competitive works.
Open your eyes dude. Not sure if you are like this beacuse of spending time with RM or single-player speedruns. Your clan is literally one that is pretending to be undefeated, and when accused of lying claims it was all trainings. Apriko I know you are trying to be voice of reason, but side you are on isn't and never was reasonable.

Open your eyes dude. Not sure if you are like this beacuse of spending time with RM or single-player speedruns. Your clan is literally one that is pretending to be undefeated, and when accused of lying claims it was all trainings. Apriko I know you are trying to be voice of reason, but side you are on isn't and never was reasonable.
Removing competition by blacklisting the best clan besides you hurts the community (including you) more than hiding a loss. You ignore that we changed because you desperately want that meme apology video from jufasto??? That is cringe. He doesnt owe you ****.
You are casually calling us afraid of loosing while rejecting every single CW with us at the same time. Get over that undefeated story, do you need professional help to handle that unforgivable fraud?

Removing competition by blacklisting the best clan besides you hurts the community (including you) more than hiding a loss. You ignore that we changed because you desperately want that meme apology video from jufasto??? That is cringe. He doesnt owe you ****.
You are casually calling us afraid of loosing while rejecting every single CW with us at the same time. Get over that undefeated story, do you need professional help to handle that unforgivable fraud?

Answer this: Why should any clan respect or play versus RM when they intentionally do not record their losses and anytime they win a video is slapped on their thread to further humiliate them. Sore losers and bad winners. There is a reason clans wanting to learn are fighting DM and not RM.

Even more embarrasing to watch the DM vs KW stream and see Jufasto desperately begging Hairless for attention for a match, when they cancelled scrims before you were even a member.

Back
Top Bottom