Need More Info DLSS not working for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Summary: every time I turn on DLSS it doesn't seem to work. i'd have about 60fps for example and i'd turn on DLSS and I don't see any difference. it stays the same.
this happens on every DLSS mode and both in multiplayer and singleplayer. my GPU drivers are updated and my game is updated too. i can the textures change as I turn on DLSS and see a difference in visual quality but no change in performance.
you can of course see how much of an issue this is when I get south of 40fps in 1000 men battles when they start to fight. i play on 1440p btw.
How to Reproduce:
Have you used cheats and if so which: sometimes I use the dev console for fun. like spawning units and adding money.
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU: MSI RTX 3070 GAMING X TRIO
GPU Driver Version:471.68
CPU: RYZEN 7 3700X
RAM: CORSAIR VENGEANCE 16GB 3200MHZ
Motherboard: MSI B550 MAG TOMAHAWK
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): XPG GAMMIX S11 PRO 512GB SSD

Last edited:
3070 is a rather powerful GPU and the game is mostly CPU intensive.
So if (and when) you're CPU bound, enabling DLSS (or buying even more powerful GPU) won't make any difference.

3070 is a rather powerful GPU and the game is mostly CPU intensive.
So if (and when) you're CPU bound, enabling DLSS (or buying even more powerful GPU) won't make any difference.
not even a few frames? the framerate should climb at the very least 5fps, which isn't much at all but it would prove to me that it works. and I've seen vids with it working for other people with 3080. doesn't make sense that it doesn't work for me.

Can you send me your engine_config.txt file located in the \Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord folder? You can send it to me directly via mail. arda.gunduz at taleworlds dot com
Also can on which resolution were you trying this?

Back
Top Bottom