Users who are viewing this thread

AB 10 - 6 HITMEN

mb5gz.jpg

mb4yj.jpg

mb3a.jpg

I miss the first screen, but it was 4-0 for AB

TnT 1 - 15 Heroes

I guess no screens are needed as i am posting this

FIN vs FRA ice hockey match and studying prevented took our players from coming to the match. :grin: We gave heroes a "match" anyways, how could we let our friend clan without a match?  :mrgreen:

I guess Lust want the screens anyway ^^ i'll post em soon

And you gave us a match? We gave you a match actually instead of a default loss :grin: we waited 30 mins and changed the server for you

Dreaon said:
I guess Lust want the screens anyway ^^ i'll post em soon

And you gave us a match? We gave you a match actually instead of a default loss :grin: we waited 30 mins and changed the server for you

no, we gave you a match, instead of default win xD

samurai_TOTALWAR said:
why dident you fight them 7 vs 7 ?

we only had 6 anyways, one guy couldn't play but he joined the server so that it would counted as a match instead of default win. And the team was no where near a "strong" team from us, we just took what we could get, it was a miracle we even got that many with most people concentrating on exams or ice hockey :grin: if it would have been any other clan than heroes i would have let it pass by a default win, most likely.

sotamursu123 said:
samurai_TOTALWAR said:
why dident you fight them 7 vs 7 ?

we only had 6 anyways, one guy couldn't play but he joined the server so that it would counted as a match instead of default win. And the team was no where near a "strong" team from us, we just took what we could get, it was a miracle we even got that many with most people concentrating on exams or ice hockey :grin: if it would have been any other clan than heroes i would have let it pass by a default win, most likely.
Yeah, I was surprised by the result (before checking the screens). I must say your 'good' team is really strong. ^^

Back
Top Bottom