Division C - Week 5 Fixtures | Deadline: 12/04/2012

Users who are viewing this thread

Blead said:
We wouldn't be on the top Harkon, AE would still be number 1.

I just do it to keep things interesting. :razz: Don't worry about the scores my friend it's all about fun!
I mean regarding number of wins, not round difference (just my opinion of course, but it's a terrible method to attribute a position, and more importantly, a division winner).

HarkonHakoon said:
Blead said:

I just do it to keep things interesting. :razz: Don't worry about the scores my friend it's all about fun!
I mean regarding number of wins, not round difference (just my opinion of course, but it's a terrible method to attribute a position, and more importantly, a division winner).

challenge us then so we can kick your ass.

Cleric_Johnson said:
HarkonHakoon said:
Blead said:

All I'm saying is we're technically on equal footing, not that any of us is better than the other.

Kids and their need to sustain their badass egos nowadays. :neutral:

HarkonHakoon said:
Cleric_Johnson said:
HarkonHakoon said:
Blead said:

All I'm saying is we're technically on equal footing, not that any of us is better than the other.

Kids and their need to sustain their badass egos nowadays. :neutral:

hoho the irony. Coming from the most egotistical spam poster on the forum. Your own clan mates are rightfully ashamed of you, constantly posting to cover up your stupid remarks.

No need to start a fight here guys, technically AE would still be top of the league even if Blead hadn't messed up his ID. Lets decide on the battlefield if that should change rather than on the forum. :wink:

Samurai 14 - 2 Empire of Sunshine

5B181A73A8447E07BFF1A97D157797585D11E953

125B40B26F1E0E951E33CCC91F22A0F02BDA0237

B6B898D7B14A00BD8BF6A1ADC380A9A712DED824

41EF5A6D5267BCF25B74B1FFFE3941F44176C00B

Back
Top Bottom