Division C - Week 3 Fixtures | Deadline: 29/03/2012

Users who are viewing this thread

Apis Europae​

0-16​

<no opponent>

Screenshots:
2i0tzc0.png

We only played 4 rounds, because then we ragequitted. <no_opponent> is too strong, like david hasselhof and terminator.

EDIT:

Due to a roster violation by <no_opponent> -as the violator played all rounds- the score is adjusted accordingly to 16-0 (AE wins).

The player <no_opponent> played with ID: #1337 which was not on your team's roster.

Tell Me:

-Is it really so hard to quickly check your ID's before the match begins?
-From which pole do polobears come from: A) South, or B) North?
-What does the abbreviation BST stand for: A) British Summer Time, or B) Bull **** Teadrinkerswhodriveonthewrongsideoftheroad?

we are disbanding because there were a lot of internal disagreements
morii wanted only a chikun instead of a bee, and he quitted for this
after that, lot of us agreed to kick Blivandefar out because he hates everything, expecially when kids,laughing, make always funny; he hates everyone and everything.
then, M, called Legion and axL a buttoface, they quitted because of this.
i quitted because M is buttoface who call the others buttoface.
then, alX(alexander) was in panic because everyone were leaving. he shouted in TS ("shouted" means "wrote in capital letters in the TS chat" because he's voiceless) dis is not gud, everyone is no good and i leave k thx bai.
then, all the others was thinking about joining the clan "where there is the seventh best inf in the world" (said by legion, all his fault)
ty for playing.
oxoxoxo

What? How.. :eek:

I've bought a new PC so I had to install warband again on that PC and I'm sure I used the same serial key as my old PC. I only have 1 serial key.  :eek:

@ Einherjar, Sorry lads.

Im leaving AE because Crusader only wants me to make kiss noises and say goodbye, im a human being not a performing monkey. Everyone else just demands I do carl pilkington impressions. Gonna join the clan of the 7th best EU infantry now aswell.

I'm joining AB because I've always wanted to make the bestest pizza in the world. Also, M keeps calling axL a butto, which I find offensively accurate.

Lord_David said:
Theedrinkerswhodriveonthewrongsideoftheroad

At least we can drive buttoface, ololol

and i guess thee means tea? you fail  :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

omg dont edit quotes, david!

And why would you want to drive buttoface? Is that some ****ty british car brand?

Seriously David, get your act together brö..

Back
Top Bottom