Division C - Week 2 Fixtures | Deadline: 22/03/2012

Users who are viewing this thread

Unfortunately, HITMEN have made a roster violation by using the player "HITMEN_NIFN" who played with ID: 874108 and not an ID on the HITMEN roster. HITMEN will be automatically given a penalty point for the violation and the score will be adjusted to:

IR 13-2 HITMEN

Samurai vs Einherjar confirmed.

A bit of trash talking and light hearted exchange is acceptable, as long as it stays respectful. Be careful how you talk to other teams.

Hives said:
I am in samurai too :wink:

Nice quote, but its not about telling the truth. I know we are not best and have weaknesses.
Its just the way HarkonHakoon is, well, *****ing about samurai (not only here). At his age he should just show bit more respect. Thats it.

Okay sorry Maynd, back to topic!

Why do you care  what harkonette say he doesn't even play anymore : D

Let him troll himself and have a laugh !

Good Luck guys for your next matches ^^

9 AB - KHR 7

screens (taken from the streaming video of the match, we forgot to take them in game)

20120322194734.jpg

20120322194928.jpg

20120322195010.jpg

20120322201038.jpg

Unfortunately, AB have made a roster violation by using the player "AB_Duken" who played with ID: 654014 and not an ID on the AB roster. AB will be automatically given a penalty point for the violation and the score will be adjusted to:

AB 0-16 KHR

AE vs Sunshine confirmed.

MN will be given a default win for an oRP no show. oRP will also be given 2 penalty points.

IDs could change by themselves?! i mean we registered duken with that ID and in all the matches he always had that ID... :???: and yesterday evening he was playing... as always... :neutral:

Coral said:
IDs could change by themselves?! i mean we registered duken with that ID and in all the matches he always had that ID... :???: and yesterday evening he was playing... as always... :neutral:
I've spoken with your team and they seem to think it's a case of using the game in and out of Steam.

That doesn't quite ring true to me because I'm pretty sure the IDs don't change if you're using the same copy but you've just brought it out of Steam, and it hasn't changed for people who have done the same. Either way, best practice is to always check your IDs before every match. That's the real way to avoid any issues like these and it's no secret either. You need to make sure that's what you're doing because I really don't enjoy dealing out default wins.

That was a surprise cuz Duken has been in the roster for ages.  :sad:
There's no real evidence that ID's change between steam and non stem, although from time to time weird things happen. That's why Lust made this Verifying your roster has a vital process before the match in order to avoid such things.
Its even harder when the team initially won the match and they are given a default loss.

Maynd said:
That was a surprise cuz Duken has been in the roster for ages.  :sad:
There's no real evidence that ID's change between steam and non stem, although from time to time weird things happen. That's why Lust made this Verifying your roster has a vital process before the match in order to avoid such things.
Its even harder when the team initially won the match and they are given a default loss.

we didn't verify Duken ID's just cause was right until now...but seems that all things can happend, so we will pay more attention next time...

Back
Top Bottom