Division B - Week 9 Fixtures | Deadline: 10/01/2012

Users who are viewing this thread

captain lust said:
39 kills a record? I'm almost certain that 18 in a 5 round quarter is. Anyway, great game. I thought AB actually played very well too but Frosty Battle is a tricky one to manage when the momentum goes against you. There isn't much space to sit back and think.

Match confirmed.

Grenadier showed a great gameplay on that horse. Still, some of his kills were due to an embrassing lack of careful by our players on foot. Not excuses for us.  :sad:

captain lust said:
39 kills a record? I'm almost certain that 18 in a 5 round quarter is.
Harle had in quarter 17:0 which is a record in kills/ death ratio  but you are right that 18 is a record of kills :wink:

Army_Shoxi got 36 kills very recently so I think that the 39 kills is not a record, but in an official match/public* match it might be.

*By public I mean the fact that everyone will see the screenshot.

Surprising drop by LIXH :s

Thnak you all clans, was great matchs, it is a shame... like i have said a Lust, many members didnt want play warband. neither we wont play Nations Cup, but well... i wish lucky all clans.

See you!

Sorry guys, it's a pity, but after 2 years playing Warband many members are tired of it and we have decided to disolved the clan. Sorry again, and good luck to everyone.

javico said:
Sorry guys, it's a pity, but after 2 years playing Warband many members are tired of it and we have decided to disolved the clan. Sorry again, and good luck to everyone.

NO LO HAGAS!!!!  :sad:

Back
Top Bottom