Division B - Week 8 Fixtures | Deadline: 01/05/2012

Users who are viewing this thread

They did it for most of the rounds. On Nord town, we saw them starting to retreat to the graveyard, 20 seconds later. Oh what do you know, the flags spawn in the graveyard and it occured 3 or 4 times. When we were on the lower spawn, it was always in the middle for which they had started to push forward shortly before the flags started and were literally sitting on it as they spawned before we got the chance!

Well - to be honest I don't care nor would I blame anyone for thinking I were a liar or someone who is out to cause trouble. Fine, if anything, I don't care, its obvious that I haven't shown enough evidence but it's what I think and I'm fed up of just being quiet about it in case I become a target in the firing line. But I've always had suspicions on a number of players who I've spectated after dodgy shots... it just ruins the fun that this kind of thing is just kept under cover and brushed a-side temporarily for people to turn a blind eye to it.

Yes. I've heard that you can quite simply just take bot AI tracking or some stuff I really don't have a clue...

-snippy dip-

^^ Sowwie Lust

Aimbot? lol....
All screenshots is my. Bad graphics - cuz I play with directx 7 and my computer are ****ty... If you want pretty screenshots, we can do it.
But to accuse us in cheats... Sorry, but it is foolish. :neutral:
I do not know English very well to argue with you.
About flags:
Flags have algorithm, which is easy to calculate. And we know that algorithm. Just observations.
If you dont know it, do not blame us in cheats, please.
And, if we used cheats, how we had defeat with WSC?  :???:
Sorry for my english, kind regards.

Ahahahaha!!! WE ARE SO STRONG THAT THEY CALL US CHEATERS!!! FU** YEAH!!! Babies, you will be punished by God for that ****. This is serious and unfair claim. To proove that we are cheaters get us some evidence, not that ****. Do you remember Suez channel 1956? Do you remember  Gallipoli Campaign? Do you remeba Crimea (charge ofthe light brigade)? Do you rememba Falkland Campaign 1982? In those times you either blamed those guys in cheting!!!

I told everyone to stop. It's fine that Irishman defended the position of his team but that's just spam. Now I really mean it. Enough.

Wezyk I don't know if that was some sort of joke that I didn't get but if you know of any hacks for the Mount&Blade series, the sensible thing to do would be to send a PM/email to the developers informing them about said hacks. Stating the name of the software on the forums is not the sensible thing to do.

WSC 6:7 SoE

2012051300001.jpg

2012051300002.jpg

2012051300003r.jpg

2012051300004.jpg

Back
Top Bottom