Division B - Week 6 Fixtures | Deadline: 20/12/2011

Users who are viewing this thread

arsenic_vengeur said:
pfff I have seen coming the rise of LIXH waaaaaaay before you guys. Actually I was already holding them in high respect when you were still 2 yo kids playing with your poo. Nuff said.

Well, I do believe that the end of CHS allowed LIXH to get some good players like JimmyJazz, but the reason of the improvement its beyond that, from what Jimmy explained to me, its all about friendship and teamwork. I started to follow their improvement more closely after their match against CoR, which was a surprise at the time.

Well, I think that I dont know it will happen, It will be hard macht I am sure. Other time we win a PE, but now they are strong. everyone seems to be very excited about the match. Then we dont matter that our match would be broadcast. Also you should think that we play two custom maps, where both clans havent played a few times.

Thank you for you trust in us  :grin:

As Spanier said, we are working hard, and truly, that matches like this have many points of interest to the league. But it's really really hard to tell who will win, because PE is also very strong, they haven´t lost a match... ok, only i give good luck to the 2 teams.

And may the best win!

I'm also wainting for results and Video :smile:

I can't say who will win the match, because i left contact some times ago with PE. It seems they have improved a lot. But when i played against some LIXH during 5 vs 5 tournament, i have been able to see that they have very skilled players.

Can't wait for it :smile:

SoE 14-6 OL
6765AA4C84FE89C642A6CE5E8635099143813E74

D36BD246756A362D0C9F878D6CDF60F9D0F2FF0D

EC171E38EF7A5A6C7A675EC2F214967A03D3AB8F

D8893AF0ED0AFE318BB57A4A6028AA5E6D6F6AE3

Nice match PE, your  new players and you have improved too. Anyway vendetta, although it is a close map it is a map that allow camp.

See you Teblar :wink:

Back
Top Bottom