Division A - Week 8 Fixtures | Deadline: 30/04/2012

Users who are viewing this thread

Andrej1 said:
Hmm, Einherjar is awesome. Harkon is sometimes a little troll, but who cares?
How was that trolling, it's the harsh truth man.

People should care less about having all their 1337 super pro players on the roster for matches, what are they trying to prove anyways, this is an amateur league. Everyone should get the chance to have fun in a challenging environment, which is the point of this League. It really is not of my business to tell clans how to run themselves, I'm simply giving my opinion because postponing matches because you lack X player when you have 10 others available is ridiculous as it drags your matches for a huge amount of time.

I'm just trying to get people to play this and have fun without caring so much about every little factor.

@ Blead,

I speak for myself, hush hush. :wink:

HarkonHakoon said:
Andrej1 said:
Hmm, Einherjar is awesome. Harkon is sometimes a little troll, but who cares?
How was that trolling, it's the harsh truth man.

People should care less about having all their 1337 super pro players on the roster for matches, what are they trying to prove anyways, this is an amateur league. Everyone should get the chance to have fun in a challenging environment, which is the point of this League. It really is not of my business to tell clans how to run themselves, I'm simply giving my opinion because postponing matches because you lack X player when you have 10 others available is ridiculous as it drags your matches for a huge amount of time.

I'm just trying to get people to play this and have fun without caring so much about every little factor.

@ Blead,

I speak for myself, hush hush. :wink:
yep, it's a competition who cares if the team wins or not, we are here just to be numbers.

ramboTotalWar said:
yep, it's a competition who cares if the team wins or not, we are here just to be numbers.
As I said, with good leadership and trust in your players you can accomplish great deeds; I'm sure any clan can get a wannabe competitive player to be disciplined. That's way more important than individual skill. Trying your best is very important, while only fighting with a very select roster is unnecessary and makes the league a drag. Unnapreciated sarcasm!

HarkonHakoon said:
ramboTotalWar said:
As I said, with good leadership and trust in your players you can accomplish great deeds; I'm sure any clan can get a wannabe competitive player to be disciplined. That's way more important than individual skill. Trying your best is very important, while only fighting with a very select roster is unnecessary and makes the league a drag. Unnapreciated sarcasm!
I know, but you shouldn't take your clan, the most disciplined clan of all times, you should take as example all the other clans, and if you think any "good clan" is as disciplined as yours, it is not.

The first step to winning matches is the ability to ride in formation and form shield-walls.

Einherjar Disciplined?

You serious? If we were more disciplined maybe all our members wouldn't be starting arguments on forums wherever they go...

corey43 said:
Einherjar Disciplined?

You serious? If we were more disciplined maybe all our members wouldn't be starting arguments on forums wherever they go...
I'm just giving an educated opinion and some people reacted badly to it for no reason, why don't you hold yourself from posting if you're not going to say anything related to a topic at hand.

corey43 said:
Einherjar Disciplined?

We are disciplined

TMNT1990.jpg

Where are those RR Trinity screens?

CoR_Tercero joined with ID: 395700, not an ID on the Court of Reveran roster. Court of Reveran will be given a penalty point for the infraction, however the score will remain the same.

Bohemian_Cav_Curt joined with ID: 724154, not an ID on the Bohemian Guard roster. Bohemian Guard will be given a penalty point for the infraction, however the score will remain the same.

Whilst I can clearly see this is a typo:

Jony.D. said:
Please add to Bohemian ENL team this player:
Bohemian_Rct_Curt: ID 724157.

No server reference was provided (i.e. the instructions weren't properly followed) so I can't avoid penalising the error. Either be careful or follow the instructions (or preferably do both).

Other matches confirmed.

Back
Top Bottom