Users who are viewing this thread

Guard of Istiniar vs Team Rush Rush
14:2

mb801.jpg

mb802.jpg

mb803.jpg

mb804.jpg

Good game guys and good luck in the rest of competition :smile:

RNGD_Lares_RS joined with ID: 1186749 not an ID on the RNGD roster. RNGD will be given a penalty point for the infraction and the score will be adjusted to:

Syn 16-0 RNGD

I don't think anything needs to be said about how destructive and frustrating it is to see this happen.

Other match confirmed.

captain lust said:
RNGD_Lares_RS joined with ID: 1186749 not an ID on the RNGD roster. RNGD will be given a penalty point for the infraction and the score will be adjusted to:

Syn 16-0 RNGD

I don't think anything needs to be said about how destructive and frustrating it is to see this happen.

Other match confirmed.

sax.gif

captain lust said:

Syn 16-0 RNGD

Other match confirmed.
lol  :grin:

Goku_The_Bastard said:
i Have only small thing to say.
WHO THA F$^k invented this ENL.
Just answer normaly.

Its impossible to reply normally when you make such a stupid and retarded question..
At least in those terms...
Anyway, the ENL is currently organized by Lust, he had the idea and he is the man behind all this. Previous to the ENL existed the ENPL (European Native Pro League) but I don't know any details about that one.

Goku_The_Bastard said:
Maynd plz GTFO here.
I Wanted analswer. NO GOLLRODIS NO SHEMAFORASHs, NO MAYNDs. No dzioobolino's kapitanos, no kamillos.
Only really important persons. Like me HAHAHHA.

/double facepalm

Goku_The_Bastard said:
Maynd plz GTFO here.
I Wanted analswer. NO GOLLRODIS NO SHEMAFORASHs, NO MAYNDs. No dzioobolino's kapitanos, no kamillos.
Only really important persons. Like me HAHAHHA.

Lol, I don't really see why you would tell a moderator of the ENL to gtfo

Back
Top Bottom