Trinity v RNGD 9:7

Village:
2ugcoys.jpg

2zg58o8.jpg

Snowy Village:
2m7dm2t.jpg

5p0a37.jpg

Thanks for game :wink:

This was a great match, a closed one! And you're, in my opinion, the strongest clan we have ever fought with.
It was bad to see one of our player losing connection in the very last rounds but it's part of the game!

Good Game

Asgeir said:
This was a great match, a closed one! And you're, in my opinion, the strongest clan we have ever fought with.
It was bad to see one of our player losing connection in the very last rounds but it's part of the game!

Good Game

Yes. Didn't expect such thing with my internet =(

Simo Häyhä said:
Simo Häyhä said:
Court of Reveran   vs  Team Rush Rush
Guard of Istiniar    vs  Bohemian Guard
Trinity vs  Renegades
SYNDICATE_BT_Invisible  vs  Inquisition
1/4

Mastermind of betting.
Asgeir said:

True true, thank you for the match. We got luck today, draw would be most fair, especially you let us restart in first round without dzioOb, great behavior.  I quietly count we gonna met again i ncup final, but we must pass through TR, RUS, UA, UK it would be very difficult.

:grin: troll. We destroyed IG once too (IG vs. WV 2:18 [Lost]). Everything is possible, IG is well prepared all the time. If you thinking about sweet past.

Hehe, anyway , this ENL cycle is going to be interesting :smile:

By the way, it's a shame that AE are not in Div A, cause it would be even more interesting!

Hope this will be the case on next cycle ( if there's one! )

Back
Top Bottom