Division A - Week 11 Fixtures | Deadline: 29/08/2011

Users who are viewing this thread

sadnhappy said:
Gongrats to CoR. One of the most intense matches in my Warband career by far. Could have gone either way with one just slash of a sword, with just one stray arrow shot randomly.

Ironic that our first ever recorded match on our site is 1-1 map draw against CoR (in betatimes we counted maps, not rounds. Match date was 28/10/09). Bittersweet to draw against one of the veteran clans from way back.. Also thanks to lust for the admin and organizing part of the league too.

PS. Stop the unnecessary chitchat right now. Give CoR the time and space to enjoy their draw and thus their rightful, deserved win of ENL by round difference.
This, it was really close all the time, really worthy of a final. Both teams had stress times, for sure, while we both had moments of awesomeness (sadnhappy with 3 headshots at the first Ruined Fort round, we had a round where at 4 v 9 we suddenly got 5 kills in 1 second, etc.)

Mawi said:
Willy, just **** off.
Not appropiate, although Lord willy should just read the rules before going blablabla.

Congratulations to both teams for their div A 1st and 2nd place, nice to see it end with such an exciting match.

But of course nothing is settled before you've fought us div B teams who've moved up to A  :wink:

captain lust said:
Lord Willy said:
By the way , what is the logical sense of let Nubijuki play the match when he is a RNGD    member and so left CoR from 6 days?  I dont see why a ex clan member should play and ENL match... plus  being in another clan ? I tought mercenary werent allowed on this league .He should have been removed from the roster straight away , as obvious .  Excuse me, but i dont get it .
Nubijuki is a member of Team CoR for the ENL campaign. He wanted to complete the campaign with us but afterwards, he planned to start his own clan because he also loves the French community. I do not see what is so strange about him wanting to stay with us and finish our campaign in the League.
I find it obviusly "strange" as you define it,  since he is not a member of CoR anymore from almost a week , and let him play an ENL match just because "he want" , excuse me , but i find it odd .
In my opinion and i believe in common sense an organizer should not let play  an ex clan member that is part of another clan in an ENL match . Thats it

I hope this two lines didnt break any celebration .

Again Congratulation .

Mawi said:
Willy, just **** off.
Grow up ? :roll: .

Not appropiate, although Lord willy should just read the rules before going blablabla.
The rules and common sense i guess , say that if a player leaves a clan , he should be removed from the roster and this havent been done .

Arch3r said:
.. for sure, while we both had moments of awesomeness (sadnhappy with 3 headshots at the first Ruined Fort round ..

Ye I kinda liked that moment too. :cool: Thing is, no need to say condolences as someone said already. I don't feel we've lost anything. Losing ENL via draw/round difference doesn't bother me one bit. It was a great match but had we lost it with one round, my feelings would be very different. 22nd still has just one loss in it's account and that's the thing that matters atleast to me, not taking anything away from CoR with their win of ENL of course.

As far as Nubijuki goes, he was a great asset to CoR and very much slaugtered us. We are not gonna throw any accusations of foul play in the air. Not even gonna start with that crap. Draw, fair and square.

Lord Willy said:
The rules and common sense i guess , say that if a player leaves a clan , he should be removed from the roster and this havent been done .
No. He didn't leave CoR. He's doubleclanning right now. He said he would leave after the 22nd match. Double clanning is not an issue since his new clan does not play in the ENL. His ENL clan is CoR. There aren't many ways to say this.

The draw definately reminded me of the olde match.

It was very close, and it felt like a truly great experience. Close matches are the best.

Btw willy,

Lust is also in two clans. I don't see you posting about him from the start. :3

Willy, there is no rule-breaking trust me. Also I don't get why are you trying to question the rules even when 22nd accepted the situation.

Lord Willy said:
captain lust said:
Lord Willy said:
By the way , what is the logical sense of let Nubijuki play the match when he is a RNGD    member and so left CoR from 6 days?  I dont see why a ex clan member should play and ENL match... plus  being in another clan ? I tought mercenary werent allowed on this league .He should have been removed from the roster straight away , as obvious .  Excuse me, but i dont get it .
Nubijuki is a member of Team CoR for the ENL campaign. He wanted to complete the campaign with us but afterwards, he planned to start his own clan because he also loves the French community. I do not see what is so strange about him wanting to stay with us and finish our campaign in the League.
I find it obviusly "strange" as you define it,  since he is not a member of CoR anymore from almost a week , and let him play an ENL match just because "he want" , excuse me , but i find it odd .
In my opinion and i believe in common sense an organizer should not let play  an ex clan member that is part of another clan in an ENL match . Thats it
Remember that the ENL recognises "Teams" and not what you call "Clans". Nubijuki has been part of our team since the substitution day in the middle of the ENL. Some weeks ago, he revealed to us that he would be leaving CoR to start the Renegades.

This was sad for us because it has been great having Nubi in the clan, as a player and a person. He also told us that he wanted to stay with us for the remainder of the ENL and help us on our goal towards victory, as he has done, and we were more than happy for him to stay on the team. He is not a "mercenary", he is a fully fledged team member for the Court of Reveran ENL team. It is a shame that he will not be with us for the Winter Cycle but I wish him the best, for his future exploits with RNGD.

Lord Willy said:
The rules say that if a player leaves a clan , he should be removed from the roster and this havent been done .
He hasn't left the clan yet and nor is that a rule.

Remember that the ENL recognises "Teams" and not what you call "Clans"
I sorely forgot this point  as I didnt find it on the rules and nor i can say i ever thinked of it during the whole league as i always seen "clans" and  not these so called  "teams".

My Apologies  for the incohomprension. 

333ijw8.png

Lord Willy said:
Remember that the ENL recognises "Teams" and not what you call "Clans"
I sorely forgot this point  as I didnt find it on the rules and nor i can say i ever thinked of it during the whole league as i always seen "clans" and  not these so called  "teams".

My Apologies  for the incohomprension.
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,176709.0.html
captainlust said:
Team Regulations:

•  
  • The deadline for teams will be 01/06/2011. Submit the application for your team, by filling out the form above and posting it in this thread.

• Teams should have 3 active representatives, who are all able to make arrangements for the matches.

• Rosters will be kept for all teams. There will be no upper limit, for these rosters but players may only use players from their roster, for matches. These rosters will be publicly displayed, along with corresponding gameIDs for players. These can be verified by teams, using the ENL Admin Mod on official servers

• Players may not be in two team rosters, in the league, at the same time.

• If a player has been on the roster, for one team, at any point during the league cycle, they may only join another team (provided they have left the first team) on a specific subsitution day, that will be placed during the mid-cycle break, in the league. This is to avoid snap-switching of players, between teams, which could be very much open to abuse.

• Teams found to have been using players, with gameIDs that aren't on their roster, will forfeit the match, without questions.

• Registered players found to be playing matches, for teams they aren't part of, will be banned from the competition indefinitely.

• Additions to team rosters will be allowed on one a set day, each week (this day will be different, for each division). Additions will be unlimited, on these days.

• Players may be removed from rosters at any time, at the request of the team, or the player. This decision may be reversed, at any time, up to 24 hours afterwards.

• All substitutions should be made in the Contacts, Rosters and Substitutions thread the thread contains clear instructions, on how changes should be made and when they will be valid.

• Teams should all wear their own clan tags in matches. Variation, within reason, is acceptable (e.g. ab/AB Einherjar/Shieldings).

"Clan "can also be defined "team"

Definition of Clan from Wikipedia :
"Clans are generally a group of gamers who play together as a team

I already apologized  , if you want to continue further do it , but that show that youare  immature and disrespectfull..

Edit:Oh and be very kind to find me if there's any teams on the league whom is not a  clan ... another no sense rule ... fail league is fail

Back
Top Bottom