Division A - Week 11 Fixtures | Deadline: 29/08/2011

Users who are viewing this thread

0002F143D317276DEFD9BDC9B9C2215048B1AE09

01CFC023CDD40C0E3190678F05A84CD7918D29DB

86B1939CFA2276219FE1AD2494B22D22F9764CE7

1EF625E61843E40FB42EE129B9B7B2AD6F70628E

Well played. Thanks for the match and whole tournament thingy.

Whoa !  Looked like a great match! Congratulation! .

By the way , what is the logical sense of let Nubijuki play the match when he is a RNGD    member and so left CoR from 6 days?  I dont see why a ex clan member should play and ENL match... plus  being in another clan ? I tought mercenary werent allowed on this league .He should have been removed from the roster straight away , as obvious .  Excuse me, but i dont get it .

Lord Willy said:
By the way , what is the logical sense of let Nubijuki play the match when he is a RNGD    member and so left CoR from 6 days?  I dont see why a ex clan member should play and ENL match... plus  being in another clan ? I tought mercenary werent allowed on this league .  Excuse me, but i dont get it .
It was his last match for cor.

He is still in the CoR roster. You can let a mercenary play even if he's not your member. As long as he doesn't join another ENL team and wants to stay. WTF member Sting plays for KOS cause WTF is not in ENL. Read the rules please. -.-

Lord Willy said:
By the way , what is the logical sense of let Nubijuki play the match when he is a RNGD    member and so left CoR from 6 days?  I dont see why a ex clan member should play and ENL match... plus  being in another clan ? I tought mercenary werent allowed on this league .He should have been removed from the roster straight away , as obvious .  Excuse me, but i dont get it .
Nubijuki is a member of Team CoR for the ENL campaign. He wanted to complete the campaign with us but afterwards, he planned to start his own clan because he also loves the French community. I do not see what is so strange about him wanting to stay with us and finish our campaign in the League.

I created RNGD when i was CoR, I told to archer that i would left definetly CoR after the match agaisnt 22nd.
That's what i'm going to do tomorow. Cause tonight i'm a CoR for the last time :smile:

Epic match !

Gongrats to CoR. One of the most intense matches in my Warband career by far. Could have gone either way with one just slash of a sword, with just one stray arrow shot randomly.

Ironic that our first ever recorded match on our site is 1-1 map draw against CoR (in betatimes we counted maps, not rounds. Match date was 28/10/09). Bittersweet to draw against one of the veteran clans from way back.. Also thanks to lust for the admin and organizing part of the league too.

PS. Stop the unnecessary chitchat right now. Give CoR the time and space to enjoy their draw and thus their rightful, deserved win of ENL by round difference.

Back
Top Bottom