Disturbing

Users who are viewing this thread

Jerrik

Recruit
It's so sad to see that even though TaleWorlds does their best to help the fan's and churn out the pathces to help fix various bugs, that so many people find it SO hard just to say, "hey thanks, I know you guy's have it rough, but thank you for trying and Thank you for being a faithful company!". It's just revolting to see the amount of hateful posts that liter these forums.... So personally on behalf of the rest of the faithful community I would love to say THANK you TaleWorlds for your hard efforts to keep M&B series one of the most played Medieval games out there! And I will continue to follow you guy's through the years as you all mature into a a major gaming company. :grin:

These forums are more for legitimately posting concerns you have about the game rather than sucking TW off, that's why you see more negative posts than positive.

But I do agree that some of the threads are just whines/complaints.

Look at it this way, most of the people come here because they DO love the game, but want to make it even better.

Fuffles said:
These forums are more for legitimately posting concerns you have about the game rather than sucking TW off, that's why you see more negative posts than positive.

But I do agree that some of the threads are just whines/complaints.

Look at it this way, most of the people come here because they DO love the game, but want to make it even better.
Agreed. :]

People will always complain. Yes, its good to want to improve the game but some people are just plain rude.

I know one thing - M&B 's got me addicted! And that happend only with veeeery FEW games before. And I never heard of TaleWorlds before and they make such a splendid game! I tip me hat for those fellas - keep it up, I'll be buying M&B 2 when it comes  :mrgreen:

Yep Warband has also got me addicted... i have basically abandoned my girlfriend and social life for this game! I have not liked a game this much since 2003 when i first got Morrowind.

Never played the original M&B.. but decided to try this game and despite the bugs i am glad i did... i love it!

Cheers TaleWorlds.  :mrgreen: i'll be buying M&B2 ! (if you make it that is)  :cool:

I agree with both sides, I love taleworlds speed in patching and fixing bugs and trying to please the community for a better game experience. Love it. Also I agree that the community needs to let taleworld know when there is a gamebreaking bug.  Just think that they could do it in a less 'OH MY GOD YOU BROKE MY GAME YOU MEANIES GOOOOD' way. Keep it up taleworlds!

This game gives me great fun both in SP and MP, and with mods a plenty inbound for years to come, the replayabilityof this game will surely make it one of my favorites.

Having come straight from the Silent Hunter 5 debacle, I can confidently say that Warband was in better shape at release and is receiving highly efficient support and patching. I don't care that this haste breaks something now and then, as long as overall progress is made. Quite simply, I'll trust Taleworlds over Ubisoft or EA any day.

Guize said:
I agree with both sides, I love taleworlds speed in patching and fixing bugs and trying to please the community for a better game experience. Love it. Also I agree that the community needs to let taleworld know when there is a gamebreaking bug.  Just think that they could do it in a less 'OH MY GOD YOU BROKE MY GAME YOU MEANIES GOOOOD' way. Keep it up taleworlds!

Agree 100%. I was astonished at how quickly they patched bugs & brought in improvements.

Good work Taleworlds! Not often these days a games developer developes a game thats worth playing over time.

I'm just waiting for The Last Days warband multiplayer version so we can have a 300 player helms deep match. But thank you taleworlds for building the amazing base for it that in itself can keep me satisfied for all of time!!!

Jerrik said:
It's so sad to see that even though TaleWorlds does their best to help the fan's and churn out the pathces to help fix various bugs, that so many people find it SO hard just to say, "hey thanks, I know you guy's have it rough, but thank you for trying and Thank you for being a faithful company!". It's just revolting to see the amount of hateful posts that liter these forums.... So personally on behalf of the rest of the faithful community I would love to say THANK you TaleWorlds for your hard efforts to keep M&B series one of the most played Medieval games out there! And I will continue to follow you guy's through the years as you all mature into a a major gaming company. :grin:

hmm we pay them money and we need to thank them ??

money should be enough imho

Exist-nl- said:
Jerrik said:

If you compare TW to others, and the cost of this game in comparison to more commercial titles, you'll find that you should be grateful that some developers that still make a game for the purpose of making a good(and very unique) game that satisfies the fans, instead of their(devs/publishers) wallets.

Exist-nl- said:

When a waiter brings you your food, he's just doing his job, the job you're paying him to do.

It's still nice to thank him.

Well what other company care's so much abotu their fan base? What other company works understaffed to churn out patch updates to fix the constant stream of reported bugs? I don;t knwo of any other company that is SO faithful to their fan base. and as Tomn said, yeah we pay them but I'm tiered of people stomping on them, because it doesn't meet there type of standards. So the moajority that are posting on this topic are the few that actually CARE about what TaleWorlds has done for us! ( Im sure there is ALOT more people who care about it! :grin: )

aguds said:
If you compare TW to others, and the cost of this game in comparison to more commercial titles, you'll find that you should be grateful that some developers that still make a game for the purpose of making a good(and very unique) game that satisfies the fans, instead of their(devs/publishers) wallets.

I really doubt that TW is making the game out of love for their fans.  As some people have been saying, it seems like they have had strong demands from their publishers and they perhaps released the game earlier than intended.  That would help explain the rushed and buggy patches. 

With that being said, I really look forward to the direction of this game and am incredibly happy that I am able to play it.  I'm just particularly disappointed that such a large and obvious bug (enemy routing) had to be patched in the first place. 

Back
Top Bottom