Distributed Denial of Service FROM XBOX ONE PLAYERS.

Mount N blade changes

• PRIVATE SERVERS! OR LOCKED SERVERS!

Votes: 6 66.7%
  • PING LIMITED SERVERS MUST HAVE THIS AMOUNT OF PING OR LESS TO BE IN A SERVER

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • TEMP BAN FROM SERVER

Votes: 3 33.3%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

On Xbox One we are experiencing rampant community issues. Unrelenting team killing with alleged internet tampering resulting an almost unplayable environment at peak hours. The community needs help from an in-game administrator who can kick or temporarily ban. We also need someone to take action on these individuals they wont stop and its hurting Xbox gameplay! :sad:

-Byujin/ Father roy/ Hailaal al ally/Main issue has taught people how to ddos and hack accounts

-Templar Admin/ Byunos/ xilanu jalor - Second issue, has harassed people and pulled ips from server games.

-Craigman0 Pulls ip and ddoses.

- Boogie218/New York Bronks: Ddoser and harassment

These Individuals have created a more problematic Xbox experience for hundreds of people, hitting individuals offline and stealing personal information. We have passed around these names to others in hoping that they report him and don't come across him.

Thanks Elias aka King Of Misfit, King Rival, King Ragnar, Do Hope, THEUPSMAN, Milkman4u, and  King Squid, Zeon twins, and xKingEJx, King Rollo all community leaders dealing with these issues.

King Of Misfit said:
The reason nothing will get done!
They said they won't develop the game any further, or divert resources to, nothing will be done unless the dude gets arrested. So I have been doing some things to try and help a bit.

And I hope you understand Zeon started this, I told him what he was doing wouldn't end well, but they kept enabling him

Another thing, I'm pretty sure you committed a crime by telling this information on a public area

TW's console port is unfortunately very lacking in any way to deal with trolls and cheaters, but posting their private info here is not the way to do it. Your best bet is to report them to Microsoft, as Taleworlds probably wouldn't be able to properly punish them for what they do out of game anyway.

It's now time to talk about why you came here.

We've listed various techniques to improve your network security to prevent DDOS attacks on your Xbox gaming platform in the sections below.

A denial of service assault is a dangerous thing for businesses to deal with, but in the case of an Xbox DOS attack, hackers are more likely to target a large group of gamers or the server itself rather than a single gamer.

If they can shut down a large portion of the system rather than just a few key players, their leverage increases.

When an attacker gains access to the Microsoft system, there isn't much you can do.

Solving a multi-vector assault is more difficult. Fortunately, it isn't something that the average player needs to be concerned about.

You'll just have to wait for it to go away, which usually doesn't take long.
When this post was made peoples routers were getting taken offline for weeks at a time.

Back
Top Bottom