SP - General Dissolute Factions which their leader become "John Lackland"

Users who are viewing this thread

As the title says, I think anyone agrees thats, ok, it's viable and make sense the King nd lords keep fighting for a time after they lost all their lands, after all they don't become poor and lose all respect from night to day.

So, I agree the Kingdom may still be around for a time after being conquered.

But, give us a option while talking to the Kingdom/Empire Leader some kind of banter or persuasion to ask them to give up their crown, which would means, the Faction would be "destroyed/ dissolved" whatever term you prefer. On this negotiations you could even promise to embrace all clans in promises of land and they would give an option to accept your offer to join or not, if not they would scatter arund the world. But if the King acepts dissolve their crown then the Kingdom is "over" until a rebellion appear to make it alive again

I agree something has to be done. As is, only way to have lords leave the "dead" faction is to see them recruited to another faction. I think there should be a state of factionless-ness for AI clans as well. Where they leave the sinking ship before they bankrupt, to start over actively looking for a new kingdom to join. Meanwhile they hunt bandits for opinion with kings they want to join and for wealth to keep a small band going. The king keeps fighting a while after the last vassal leaves. When having him in a loyal prison, there are a growing chance for him to accept a white peace. Afterwards he will do as the former vassals did.

Faction- less clans should grab any oppertunity to join a revolt of their culture.

@Tryvenyal

Clan Leaders, old kings, can be recruited.. I had recruited the clan Pethros after they lost the SE throne. hahaha

But can't recruit the new landless "emperor" that's what anyone me, since being 2 years without land. So, they should give their crown and become a normal clan

I know they can be recruited. What bothers me is that they has to be recruited to stop beeing a pain. They should get over the defeat and do something else!
Oh, I see...

We are agreeing on agreeing then, hahaha

But yes, they need make this a thing.. Let them try recover lands or get new ones for few months or years, but make it real. An exiled king doesn't mean he gve up hi crown but means he has no kingdom to rule, so therefore his Kingdom is no more.

Back
Top Bottom