Need More Info Disrupting the Supply Lines. Town Start and End Destinations Reversed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
e1.7.1.310948
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Summary:
How to Reproduce: Just play the game.
Have you used cheats and if so which: No

During the quest "Disrupting the Supply Lines" for "Arzagos's Conspiracy", the quest says a caravan is going from Town A to Town B, but in actuality, it goes from Town B to Town A. Tried three different versions of this quest and they all functioned the same way. For example, the quest will say "We know that it will start it's route from Rhotae to Argoron after 5 days." Once the 5 days is up, the caravan actually makes it's way from Argoron to Rhotae. The start and end destinations are reversed.

Hey, can you reproduce the issue on the Beta version e1.7.2? If the issue is not fixed in the Beta version please let me know so i can forward the issue to the QA team. If you have a save file where we can reproduce the issue, please feel free to share it with us through the ticket system. To send us a ticket, please visit the www.taleworlds.com site and login to your forum account from the top right. Click to "My Account" and then click to "My Open Tickets". You can create a ticket there and include the save file and as well as the forum link of this thread. You can find more info about how to upload files to us with the new ticketing system here. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

Ok. I was a little incorrect on what exactly was happening. I did a few more test with cheats enables so I can teleport.

The start and end destinations are NOT, in fact, reversed. What's happening is the quest says a caravan is going to move from Town A to Town B after five of days. It does not, however start moving to and from those towns at any point. Instead, after the listed number of days, the quest will update saying the caravan is now moving from Town A to Town C. The caravan will spawn at Town A and indeed move to Town C. The events unfold as stated and the quest continues normally. Town B is never used in the quest.

Hi there! Are you still encountering this issue in the latest version, please let us know. Best regards!

Back
Top Bottom