Resolved Disrupt supply lines bug 1.5.7

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
So the message from Arzagos tells me that the caravan will be moving from Varcheg to Makeb in 5 days. A second bullet point below it that came through at the same time says, "Caravan is moving on to Omor from Varcheg."
I think, maybe it means in 5 days? I start moving towards Varcheg. A day later, I'm half way there and a new message, "caravan is moving on to Varnovapol from Omor." so, the caravan left 5 days early and I'm never gonna catch it. ?

So the message from Arzagos tells me that the caravan will be moving from Varcheg to Makeb in 5 days. A second bullet point below it that came through at the same time says, "Caravan is moving on to Omor from Varcheg."
I think, maybe it means in 5 days? I start moving towards Varcheg. A day later, I'm half way there and a new message, "caravan is moving on to Varnovapol from Omor." so, the caravan left 5 days early and I'm never gonna catch it. ?
Yh this has been bugged forever, hopefully they start catching up and fixing issues soon.

Hi, i have updated your save file with the new one. Thank you for taking the time.
Thank you for always being helpful and responding quickly. I'm loving the game, and I'm grateful for how helpful these forums are. Just felt that needed saying as I've only listed problems so far. ?

Back
Top Bottom