SP - General Disorganized Penalty

Users who are viewing this thread

JA55

Regular
Every low-level party in Bannerlord should be penalized for being disorganized. In the absence of a leader or under the leadership of a poor leader, a party should be penalized for movement.

For example,
My party speed is 4.9 and looters are the same. I don't think it's right to chase them across the map for 5 minutes.
This kind of penalty can be simple. Low-level, leaderless parties should have a sudden change of course, and catching them should be easier for the AI and the player of high-tier parties.
A player at the start of the game should also be subjected to this rule. (Until the required stat gets higher)
It could be any perk, scouting, or whatever...

In addition to improving the gameplay experience, this small change will also prevent the mindless fetching of cat and mouse across the map.

Last edited:
Interesting idea. Would you think it based on Tactics, Scouting, Leadership, weighted for all three?

I can imagine a random penalty to Movement, re-rolled per tick. This would be a general penalty, which we could also label Disorganized. The penalty is reduced to zero when the party has 300+ Leader/Tactics/Scout.

Thoughts?

Interesting idea. Would you think it based on Tactics, Scouting, Leadership, weighted for all three?

I can imagine a random penalty to Movement, re-rolled per tick. This would be a general penalty, which we could also label Disorganized. The penalty is reduced to zero when the party has 300+ Leader/Tactics/Scout.

Thoughts?
That sounds good to me and I like the "penalty per tick" idea! Yes, the penalty can be reduced by perk stats...
While I'm neither a developer nor a modder, I don't understand why anyone would allow this game to be "Tom and Jerry" on the campaign map. Seems pretty easy to do.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom