SP Native DismembermentPlus

Users who are viewing this thread

Compatible version
e1.5.3-e1.6.3

The_Schwarz

Regular
2190-1606857014-477526930.png

Hey all I just was trying to find a way to share that I reworked the original Dismemberment Mod and it is working again its been out on Nexus for a few months but I don't think its well known.

I still am seeing comments and traffic go to the original that has been busted since v1.4.1. So, I thought I would share this alternative here. If I misunderstood the intent of this page I apologize.

DismembermentPlus

Do you happen to know if this is also compatible with 1.5.1?

The last build for 1.5.2 may work otherwise you need to go back to earlier file. Granted earlier version may have a bug still in it or be missing a feature that was added.

The first update I pushed was v0.0.0.0 that may work for you but it will only be head dismemberments.

Dang that is a lot of work. Wish taleworlds would have structured it "non-pairs" from the get go.

Hate to say it but seems like might not even be worth it, considering any new armors added will not work, as well as any armors added by modders unless they decide to structure it this way.

Dang that is a lot of work. Wish taleworlds would have structured it "non-pairs" from the get go.

Hate to say it but seems like might not even be worth it, considering any new armors added will not work, as well as any armors added by modders unless they decide to structure it this way.

I am guessing a meeting of the minds could come up with some way to what I am doing dynamically but I have no idea what that even would look like.

This was just my first guess on how to achieve variations on dismemberment. Doing the Hands/Feet Gloves/Boot separation was easy.
The damn body armor is such a pain though .... that fact is the only thing making me hesitate with continuation.

Hello

I don't know how much traffic this page gets but I am once again looking for some feedback:
I have enjoyed a bit of a lull with the recent stability in the mod. Its given me some time to think and review.

Here are some proposed improvements to the mod.
What would you all like to see? Not sure what all if any of it can be done but what would you vote to see if the choice was yours.

1​
Sounds of battle
2​
Improved Physics to Body Parts
3​
Mount Dismemberment
4​
More Dismemberment Possibilities
5​
Multi-Language Support
6​
No Dependencies Version
7​
Custom Weapon Dismemberments
8​
Throwing Axe Dismemberments
9​
Custom Battle Support
10​
Custom Armor Mod Support

Hello

I don't know how much traffic this page gets but I am once again looking for some feedback:
I have enjoyed a bit of a lull with the recent stability in the mod. Its given me some time to think and review.

Here are some proposed improvements to the mod.
What would you all like to see? Not sure what all if any of it can be done but what would you vote to see if the choice was yours.

1​
Sounds of battle
2​
Improved Physics to Body Parts
3​
Mount Dismemberment
4​
More Dismemberment Possibilities
5​
Multi-Language Support
6​
No Dependencies Version
7​
Custom Weapon Dismemberments
8​
Throwing Axe Dismemberments
9​
Custom Battle Support
10​
Custom Armor Mod Support
...This are my favorite improvements:...

- Improved Physics to Body Parts
- More Dismemberment Possibilities
- Sounds of battle

Back
Top Bottom