SP Native Dismemberment & Decapitation (Gore)

Users who are viewing this thread

Why this gif? ?

Can you do it? You could be a new hero! ?

post scriptum: he has only 5 messages. Really strange guy.
The gif is because Homer still want the pig to be good. But its really gone. We all still want the modder to update, but they're really gone.
I'm not a coder. But I'm sure some experienced coder can just take his code and use it in the new update. For the experienced, its really not hard. It's like paraphrasing a document.

Looked through the code and it's pretty nice, debugging info and easy to follow logic. Should be easy to make an updated version but as per the mods nexus page permission is needed to modify/update the mod.
But if the modder is gone forever, one should be able to upload an update in their name and take it down when asked to do so.

I've seen a few people do this before with no issue as long they're upfront that its to update a mod an author is no longer interested in.

The mod just needs an update.
Tried to make a similar mod, not that easy to just update this one. For some reason one of the engine methods he was using now causes a crash. The problem is in removing/hiding meshes, the way he dismembers is essentially creating a copy of the troop and removing the head from the original model and then removing everything but the head from the copy, but now it doesn't seem like we can remove meshes without crashing. There may be some other way to make this work but so far no ones figured it out.

I was saying he may be waiting to come back to the game when they drop the mod tools. Not that he needed the mod tools to update it.
I hope... he is a talented guy.
Tried to make a similar mod, not that easy to just update this one. For some reason one of the engine methods he was using now causes a crash. The problem is in removing/hiding meshes, the way he dismembers is essentially creating a copy of the troop and removing the head from the original model and then removing everything but the head from the copy, but now it doesn't seem like we can remove meshes without crashing. There may be some other way to make this work but so far no ones figured it out.
Thank you for trying!

Not tested it yet, as just literally saw it, been too busy playing another playthrough on Total War Warhammer 2 again.
OMFG!!! Thank you! ???
You made it?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom