SP Native Dismemberment & Decapitation (Gore)

Users who are viewing this thread

About:
This mod adds the gore aspect of dismemberment and decapitation to Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord. Whenever a player or NPC does fatal cut damage to an enemy's head by swinging left or right, there will be a chance the head will be decapitated.

Download Link:

Video:

https://www.nexusmods.com/mountandblade2bannerlord/mods/400?tab=description said:
Settings:
Chance - (number), chance of dismemberment happening, default is 1 or 100%, change to 2 for example to make it 1/2 or 50%, or 4 for 1/4 or 25%
SlowMotion - (true/false), if slow motion mode is enabled when the player dismembers someone
Debug - (true/false), shows debug messages from development

I haven't tried it, don't know what that chance is, but it needs to be lower probably. Also it needs a chance of dismemberment of arms, also the slow down needs to be optional somehow.

If you take a lords head during battle, does that mean he is dead? without having to execute him.. :smile:
After looking through the mod page, it seems that at the moment cutting off a lord's head in battle causes a crash, hitting a horse in the head causes a crash, and decapitating people in tournaments causes a crash. There currently doesn't seem be any checks in place to determine if the decapitation should not apply in certain instances. Hopefully there's an update soon that fixes it, because it looks like an awesome mod.

Looks like the mod was updated today and apparently fixed all three cases that I mentioned. So disregard this last message.

Last edited:
Rolling heads seems nice, but slow-motion really got into me.

Now imagine a rolling Vlandian head in slow motion and then chambering the other one to decapitation.
*le le le women scream at the background*

Hey so I love the idea and downloaded the mod, but I wonder if because there was just a patch to 1.2 that the mod won't work? Its in the list of mods and I selected it but it crashed the game. I don't have any other mods running. Any thoughts?

Could you please provide an alternate link? The moddb seems outdated, and nexus requires registration. A mega upload link would be terrific!

Back
Top Bottom