SP Native Dismemberment & Decapitation (Gore)

Users who are viewing this thread

Hello, all I am the one that missed lopping heads so much I put out the fix. Like others I tried to reach out but got nothing.
So since putting out the fix, I have been trying to expand out and allow for the dismemberment of other limbs. Unfortunately, I have been running into limitations with the meshes that I am available to hide/show.

As @mylittletantan said earlier in this post.
The problem is in removing/hiding meshes, the way he dismembers is essentially creating a copy of the troop and removing the head from the original model and then removing everything but the head from the copy,

So, what I can do right now is cause a dismemberment of both hands or both feet but can't seem to find a path to switch visibility based on the point of impact. Also, whenever I do chop legs or hands the head meshes also stay on the copy. This is weird because only the parts removed from original agent are the parts that were dismembered. Seems the code is not playing fair.

Also not sure what you're asking for? Is the fix not working for you? @Paroni
Please update!

Hello, all I am the one that missed lopping heads so much I put out the fix. Like others I tried to reach out but got nothing.
So since putting out the fix, I have been trying to expand out and allow for the dismemberment of other limbs. Unfortunately, I have been running into limitations with the meshes that I am available to hide/show.

So, what I can do right now is cause a dismemberment of both hands or both feet but can't seem to find a path to switch visibility based on the point of impact. Also, whenever I do chop legs or hands the head meshes also stay on the copy. This is weird because only the parts removed from original agent are the parts that were dismembered. Seems the code is not playing fair.
Oh damn... but maybe you could make, for example, a double hand cut if the enemy has a two handed weapon. ? It could be plausible?

Also not sure what you're asking for? Is the fix not working for you? @Paroni
After patch 1.53 Beta ,attack looters resulting Ctd.I removed mod and everything working fine so far.

Back
Top Bottom