Discussion + Suggestions

Users who are viewing this thread

one more, though unlikely to happen, I still feel the urge to write it :smile: The Grazir quest is anticlimatic, their army is formidable, but still well manageable and their shrine...well, it's great for people who love soloing, but: it favors some character builds while it's impossible to beat with different ones, and, most of all, it doesn't make any sense for the king of whole freaking Perisno to invade the nest of the worst beings on the continent alone, and even more nonsensical for those creatures to let him go if they beat him, so my suggestion for more epic finale:

1) either raise the renown requirement back to 10 000 or make it happen once all other factions have been eliminated or after a reasonable amount of in game time
2) at that moment, turn Grazir shrine into new Zann fort, i.e. center of new faction, give them ability to take castles and towns and spawn them thousand men armies (mostly composed of ghouls, worshippers and priests, but also lot of those insane units)
3) make them invade all the land, spread like a cancer throughout all of Perisno
4) watch players fight a new Battle of Enlightement

My point is, there is no real challenge for a player once you are king with a decent sized kingdom, because the ai is very bad at campaigning and strategic thinking. The late game is challenging only if the player imposes limitations on himself, like player not being marshall, having only companions as lords, declaring war on multiple factions at once etc. Since there is probably no way, how to improve ai strategically, only way to provide a challenge is a massive invasion of sorts. And the Zann don't provide that, because: At default, they come too early for the player to be a king of his own kingdom; if you set the date later, they still suck because they are the worst siegers ever, they can neither conquer nor defend castle when the player participates in the battle, their only strenght is autocalc (OP Grazir troops would be much worthier opponents)

My suggestion would also provide a ton of possible epic "last stand scenarios" (if the trigger of the event was date or renown, not elimination, imagine for example joining RotF and then defending Fountain Hall, the last place of light and hope on the continent, against 15000 demon worshippers...)

You are talented enough to defeat quarelling lords and kings and conquer weakened Perisno, but only if you defeat much worse foes, a threat to life itself and bring a new dawn to Perisno, only then you are worthy to keep your kingdom...
I love the idea of the second battle fo Enlightement! ^^ Considering how hard it would be to fight against Demons spreading like Cancer i believe the quest should be either triggered by as you say return to the 10k renown requirement or for example player should be able to do something akin to pushing a button to start this quest because this type of quest will be extremely hard. The idea of the real Ultimate quest is great! Also about the Grazir temple. Considering how hard is to control your character in this game in the fight vs many opponents it seems only heavy use of bows can yield good results. It would be beneficial to make this quest possible to do for a melee fighter too.... As to how to do this im not sure...

The last version of Perisno that I have installed is 1.0

Have any new weapons and armor been added since then? Or do 1.1 and 1.2 only include balance and map changes?

The last version of Perisno that I have installed is 1.0

Have any new weapons and armor been added since then? Or do 1.1 and 1.2 only include balance and map changes?
There are many mechanical and quality of life changes like option to build new buildings in your fiefs. Option to tell your priest to keep training church units. Your Constable now can sell slaves in batches and he have an option to train your soldiers 2x faster for more money. There are several changes like that. Some siege scenes has been improved like Aolas, Laidir Castle and Riar Castle. There are some changes in the roster of some units. Between Panmandot Castle and Freelancers Guild you can now find Kylmorian spawns. There is a new horse with the Kraken painted on its side. There are some more changes like that also.

Help help help, my wife Liana do not allow me take off her clothers. I want to check her equitments but she keeeping deny. I married a woman do not allow me touch her hand :xf-mad::xf-mad::xf-mad::xf-mad::xf-mad::xf-mad::xf-mad::xf-mad::xf-mad::xf-mad::xf-mad::xf-mad::xf-mad::xf-mad::xf-mad::xf-mad::xf-mad::xf-mad::xf-mad::xf-mad::xf-mad::xf-mad::xf-mad:

Player is unable to temper with lord‘s equip. Valid for companions promoted to lords too. Guess in Liana‘s case the „Lord‘s Rule“ trumps „Wife Rule“.

After a longer play most kingdoms are destroyed so it gets boring. I have an idea to remedy that and also add some flavour to the games diplomacy.

In this mod there is a chance that exiled lords will return from exile right? What if also Kings could do the same? Thats how i would do that...

-We ask our minister to send a letter to the exiled king where we either give him lands from our territory or send him money for the army that will help him take his home back. In case that we give him a fief from our territory we would call him a vasal but for game it would be just an alliance or a trade agreement or a ceas-fire, whatever you know what i mean..

-There is a random chance that king will decide to return after he found the funds for his army and then he will besiege some random fief and if he manage to take it he will proclaim his kingdom.

-There is a random chance that the rebels will spawn on the map and besiege random fief and then proclaim a kingdom for a random exiled king.

-Im pretty sure that there is a mechanic in the game because ive already seen it in some mods where a certain fief hate player or ai rulers of theirs and they rebell and proclaim themselves as a part of one of the previously destroyed kingdoms.

This would not only mitigate the problems with not having anyone to fight anymore but also would add some more diplopatic options for player rulers or maybe even ai rulers and also it would add some flavour to the overall gameplay. Also i believe that it should be possible to do fairly easy considering that in this game we can achieve many things going around the engine limitations. For example in Perisno we can marry princesses even tho its impossible in the main game. We can also send assassins after enemy lord etc.
This I so agree with. Would definitely be a used too by all who don't wish to have a map of just 2-3 dominant factions after some IG months of gameplay. Should also be valuable for all fans of minor factions. For example I'd love to utilize this to rekindle Sut and Cretas after I take hold of the neighbouring lands (which by the time I have a stable army and hold, they are certainly wiped).

No longer would I need to babysit useful factions that get ganged up on and never recover. Could we get a reply on this?

This I so agree with. Would definitely be a used too by all who don't wish to have a map of just 2-3 dominant factions after some IG months of gameplay. Should also be valuable for all fans of minor factions. For example I'd love to utilize this to rekindle Sut and Cretas after I take hold of the neighbouring lands (which by the time I have a stable army and hold, they are certainly wiped).

No longer would I need to babysit useful factions that get ganged up on and never recover. Could we get a reply on this?
Thx for your support! I really want this mechanic in the game because after that the mod would be complete. I hope so much that Perisno team see this and consider if they can do it. Mechanic wise its almost olny one thing left that is really needed ^^.

Player is unable to temper with lord‘s equip. Valid for companions promoted to lords too. Guess in Liana‘s case the „Lord‘s Rule“ trumps „Wife Rule“.
But we could change Birgit equitments. I want to provide my wife the best gears with hired troops trick. Liana hasnt good troop like Birgit and not beautiful too. The most beautiful maiden in perisno is Isolde. if have chance, i suggest change Liana's party same as Zeladeck that when you defeat her you can take her bow. She is an arrogant girl, better not marry her.

But we could change Birgit equitments. I want to provide my wife the best gears with hired troops trick. Liana hasnt good troop like Birgit and not beautiful too. The most beautiful maiden in perisno is Isolde. if have chance, i suggest change Liana's party same as Zeladeck that when you defeat her you can take her bow. She is an arrogant girl, better not marry her.
Do you have the newest version of the mod? If im not mistaken you can do things like that now. Even Great Dragon Priestes should be able to show you her goods now....

A suggestion I have is a sort of round-table thing that has the player recruiting minor faction leaders as vassals, and increasing their right to rule; if the player meets the leaders requirements. Some of the leaders I can think of would be the Lord of Misty Lake, Zeladeck, Nibor Hood, Zolona and the Count of Lymbard, who all have issues with the local kingdoms.

Reading the changelogs for the new update is says a lot of really interesting things but doesn't go into further detail. Is there a place that has more information, or is it all spread out through the forums? I was really interested in the buying renown, recruiting Galwe Alchemists, and the persuasive dialogue with nobles/rogues.

Reading the changelogs for the new update is says a lot of really interesting things but doesn't go into further detail. Is there a place that has more information, or is it all spread out through the forums? I was really interested in the buying renown, recruiting Galwe Alchemists, and the persuasive dialogue with nobles/rogues.
You can recruit Galwe Alchemists by:
- Becoming a Tolranian Vassel or Setting your culture to Tolrania.
- Heading to the Galwe Royal Library and speaking to the Royal Engineer
- You can then buy a certain amount (per cooldown)

persuasive dialogue with nobles/rogues
- There isn't a set guide. you will have to test things out for yourself. Get you're persuasion skill up and see what happens.

How do you initate the Eriallen Krysanna quest line? I tried to find it on the wiki but a lot of the newer quests haven't been put on there/updated. I have maximum relations with her but nothing appears to have happened. Also how many Adventurer Guild quests are there, and is there a requirement like renown or time between quests? I know there is the Vinica, Zann and Tolranian spymaster quest but I haven't been able to get any other quests like the Ankars one that used to exist.

Last edited:
How do you initate the Eriallen Krysanna quest line? I tried to find it on the wiki but a lot of the newer quests haven't been put on there/updated. I have maximum relations with her but nothing appears to have happened. Also how many Adventurer Guild quests are there, and is there a requirement like renown or time between quests? I know there is the Vinica, Zann and Tolranian spymaster quest but I haven't been able to get any other quests like the Ankars one that used to exist.
I have the same problem with Krysanna, max rep, her sister is my wife, yet no quest.
I have made a post in the bugs' section, but hasn't been answered yet.
It may be a bug though, her sister went to max stats in a couple of days and @Michadr said that is a bug, so maybe also the lack of the quest is due to a bug in that family.
No idea about the rest of your issues sorry.

Nerf Drahara, auto calc and troops too, every game they have a huge advantage over other nations, every game they shallow Horde->Sut->->Bakal->Hakkon->Dwarves->Drachen etc, fix them.

Nerf Drahara, auto calc and troops too, every game they have a huge advantage over other nations, every game they shallow Horde->Sut->->Bakal->Hakkon->Dwarves->Drachen etc, fix them.
I have noticed that too...I had to convince Gunnar to move war against them to chill them out a bit....
Surely autocalc is in their favor, not sure about nerfing the troops, I have no problems in battles.

Another few suggestions:
1. Buff Duskfall from Sidherton, give it 50 dmg, reduce speed to 75 points, right now it's a slightly buffed crimson bow.
2. Legendary crossbow from a dwarven king for max relation, or quest?
3. Make legendary rapier 120 points long, or give it a cut attack, as for now it's inferior to the standard version.
4. Bakhal giants special spawn with a boss with a legendary axe, can be slavers that ravage in the desert, or some mad overlord hunting for humans (some giant champion find a cursed axe and become bloodthirsty psycho, could be awesome encounter).

Last edited:
Hi,

yes, Drahara is a cancer for many reasons. A very important one is their disciplined lords, they obey marshal summons and appear in overwhelming force at sieges. There should be more sneaky lords NOT following the marshals summons.

While at it anyway I hope the devs realize and attend to Tolranian high-tech weapons. As of now Zann benefits the most from them...

Rgds, Oldtimer

Back
Top Bottom