Discussion + Suggestions

Users who are viewing this thread

And for Giants: cows and Sut chargers, also for size reasons.
The giants might also look alright on the Draharan Elephants. I've never tried the elephants, but I always stick to the same size restrictions you mentioned for my dwarves. For this reason I wish there was a goat that required less than 6 riding skill. I always rename my mercenary dwarf "riders" to "squires" or something because they cannot ride a goat yet, so I make them stay on foot.

Cows sometimes show up in drahara merchants. They are a more of joke then anything else really.

Well,

I`m riding cows and they are OK, really. And Glorious Knights... are no joke at all if you fight them. If anything cows might be changed for charger bulls, bigger, meaner, black and named Ferdinand...
BTW, these knights when liberated always end up as prisoners, why? AFAIU they`re good guys, right?

THX for your attn.,

Oldtimer

The giants might also look alright on the Draharan Elephants. I've never tried the elephants, but I always stick to the same size restrictions you mentioned for my dwarves. For this reason I wish there was a goat that required less than 6 riding skill. I always rename my mercenary dwarf "riders" to "squires" or something because they cannot ride a goat yet, so I make them stay on foot.

Hi,

never thought abt. them elephants... An interesting idea, will have to save up for one.

Rgds, Oldtimer

Well,

I`m riding cows and they are OK, really. And Glorious Knights... are no joke at all if you fight them. If anything cows might be changed for charger bulls, bigger, meaner, black and named Ferdinand...
BTW, these knights when liberated always end up as prisoners, why? AFAIU they`re good guys, right?

THX for your attn.,

Oldtimer
I didn't mean joke as in they are worthless... more of a funny gesture of sorts.

I`m asking you.
Taking into account who they are, you decide if they're good guys or just bandits.

Taking into account who they are, you decide if they're good guys or just bandits.
I have loudly declared both "good" and the b-d-y AI or .exe does not listen! I can recruit liberated Illicans as I`m in positive relations with them but not Glorious Knights even if in + relation with Bullius. Not a biggie but would be fun to field Glorious Knights notwithstanding they`re a bunch of glorified thieves.

THX for your attn.,

Oldtimer

hello I am from turkey. Perisno is my favorite and I translated it into 75% Turkish.You must add new castles to the game and new citys.
elves must ride eagles and demon must ride dragon these would be perfect .

Could you add the Chaos horses (as seen in the Warsword Conquest mod) as giant mounts? As they were made for the chaos marauders they match the aesthetic much better than the generic chunky horses. Also, I think that unicorns or stags would be cool mounts for the Elintor lords, and it fits the lore as the Elves are supposed to have a mystical connection to their forest home.

Could you add the Chaos horses (as seen in the Warsword Conquest mod) as giant mounts? As they were made for the chaos marauders they match the aesthetic much better than the generic chunky horses. Also, I think that unicorns or stags would be cool mounts for the Elintor lords, and it fits the lore as the Elves are supposed to have a mystical connection to their forest home.
I think the elves should ride deer. As the close breed of Geldar, the white male deer should ride. I made it to my own mod and it was great.

Volhere raiders should be any color besides off-white, because that completely matches the color of the snow and trees in the region. Playing in this faction sucks when you can be jumped by 350 raiders, that are nearly invisible, that assist or can be assisted by small fast groups, at any moment. There is no other region, imho, that has such bull****. :lol:

I have a modding related question. I think there are too many troops in the Valahir clan that use the same type of nordic style helmet and I wanted to change some of the lower tier troops to wear more different types. However when I tried to use Morghs edit to change their equipment, had tremendous difficulty finding the specific item, since the search option doesn't catalogue the actual name by which it is known in the game. Is there a way to see which number corresponds to an item in the reference page? That would make it much easier.

EDIT: Never mind. Forgot that the search string is case sensitive. While I do respect the authors aesthetic choices, my fashion obsession has got the better of me and I can't help but play dressup in the troops.txt file editor.

Last edited:
Are non-horse mounts just vanity pets? They seem to lack even passingly comparable stats to horses at the same rider level.
Well, each animal has something different or unique in a way. eg. a wolf will give you skill boosts if you have it equipped, same with a tiger. They are oftentimes faster then horses too.

Oh and by the way I ran into another issue - do I need to restart the campaign from scratch to see any of the equipment changes that I've made with Morgh appear in game?

Back
Top Bottom