Discussion + Suggestions

Users who are viewing this thread

Michadr said:
Announced this on the other platforms and I figured I don't need to make a brand new thread.

I thought it would be cool to do a art tournament/contest of sorts. For all you creative people out there I'd like to see what you come up with, creating some Perisno "art". $100 (or more, depending on entries) cold hard paypal cash will be payed out to the winner!

Rules/overview:
- Must be related to Perisno in some way or form!
- PM must be sent to Michadr be entered the contest
- Contest will end: To be announced
- Must be 2D art and final piece has to be in a format of our choice.
- If we get a enough contestants I will consider top 3 prizes.
- Depending on entries we will have a vote on top choices. Winner will have a chance of their art making it in version 1.0!

Comment below if you have questions!
Question:
Do armor or illustration count as one? or do an illustration about on your own mercenary count as one?

Also i have suggestion for the game. I always like the concpt about make a some kind of hero type character act as lords companion or adjundant that can be interacted and persuaded to join your cause as lord when you have your own kingdom that can you manage to for example telling them to choose your cultures instead their previous lords culture soldier.

I always kind of thinking that would it be awesome to have some follower and new lords in your kingdom that doens't have and important relation to their previous kingdom, or would it be awesome for you to roleplay as an emerging kingdom with your own custom lords that didn't have anything to do with another faction ( except the fact that they used to one of their kingdom lieutenants ), or some kind of foreign warlords that wish to swore an oath to your new emerging kingdom sounds awesome !!!  :grin: :grin:

Also i think it will be awesome have features that allows you to use your send one of your men to lead a group of seperated warband that act as some kind of lord (able to order them to patrol, attack, raid, reinforce ,etc) just like diplomacy patrol but with offensive and more broad option. and plus if you can also use your companion instead of your men.

PS: I was remember that there's mod that allow you to send one of your companion to lead an group of separated warband for you to command but didn't remember what's name..., and i also actually made script for that field army concept on my testing mod, but still to many flaws (didn't count as army budget, didn't have any real limit of how many men you can assign to your new warband (although it was good), still haven't test it if the player have or already join a kingdom, or didn't assist you while fighting bandit.)

Also i like your mod so much!! it was awesome, especially your custom army mod, it was perfect for me!, i just hope you add your own fort features to make it more awesome!! Thankyou verymuch!!  :grin: :grin: :grin:

Will the gelderian nobles be changed since they are kinda the replacement to the old 0.7 perisno noble line(I think it was 0.7 were the perisno squires were very numerous and very effective shock cavalry and around the time were the zann changes were they did not have the spearheads system).

Thrown weapons.

Their accuracy is nerfed down to non-existent. Doesn`t matter how powerful they are if one cannot hit a barn with them, from inside... Very unfun as mounted thrower/lancer or thrower/foot melèe chars are very rewarding and fun to play, only not in Perisno.
Please address that if not conflicting too much with your vision, dear devs.

Rgds, Oldtimer

Thrown weapons.

Their accuracy is nerfed down to non-existent.
Emm, accuracy of thrown weapons mostly measures by their projectile speed and it's pretty much ok in Perisno. Axes always were and are a pain to hit in long range, so never use them as reference (they are perfect for siege defence though), but reasonably fast spear or dagger-like weapons are fine by me (Hakkon Jarrids, TTL/Venetor thrown stuff, Assassination daggers)

T.L.S. said:
Thrown weapons.

Their accuracy is nerfed down to non-existent.
Emm, accuracy of thrown weapons mostly measures by their projectile speed and it's pretty much ok in Perisno. Axes always were and are a pain to hit in long range, so never use them as reference (they are perfect for siege defence though), but reasonably fast spear or dagger-like weapons are fine by me (Hakkon Jarrids, TTL/Venetor thrown stuff, Assassination daggers)

What proficiency in throwing do you have? And how many hits do you get with that proficiency per bag, on foot to make a comparison easy?

Rgds, Oldtimer

Oldtimer

What proficiency in throwing do you have? And how many hits do you get with that proficiency per bag, on foot to make a comparison easy?
Usually i start to raise throwing profiency after becoming a mercenary, mostly in defensive sieges (because of ammo regen + lots of throwing stuff from enemy and allied troop misses), and around 200-220 prof i can hit two full large bags of Hakkon Jarids (9 projectiles each) with only 1-2 misses (sometimes hiting shields though) on short-medium distance. With 300+ prof and high enough (9+) PT i usually starting to use Assassination Daggers and you can actually snipe archers on the walls with them.

It seems like lords will field less troop at the early game?Before 0.99,powerful lords like Tyricas,Oskar,Hakkon III will field around 200-250 men,but now the number is only around 150,even less than.

T.L.S. said:
Usually i start to raise throwing profiency after becoming a mercenary, mostly in defensive sieges (because of ammo regen + lots of throwing stuff from enemy and allied troop misses), and around 200-220 prof i can hit two full large bags of Hakkon Jarids (9 projectiles each) with only 1-2 misses (sometimes hiting shields though) on short-medium distance. With 300+ prof and high enough (9+) PT i usually starting to use Assassination Daggers and you can actually snipe archers on the walls with them.

Hi,

I looked up some old saves but had no char there with proficiencies close to what you state. But from recent memory I think I recall a char with abt 300 prof., 3 bags of Hakkon balanced jarid(no shield) PT 6. I got abt. 4-5 hits/battle on foot, 2-3 mounted, HA 7. This vs. real soldiers, not some rabble. I must be a piss-poor Perisno player, that`s all there is to it.

THX for your attn., Oldtimer

1. Make Lupus a unique spawn. 2. Make the Dueler a companion after you beat him. 3. Give Giants extra strong but but slower and more inaccurate bows as suitable to their size and strength. 3. Give the Elves ears. 4. Make the Shrine of Grazir an outpost after you complete the quest. 5. Make Red Immortals hireable. 5. More interaction with the Illica Falki.

1. Make Lupus a unique spawn. 2. Make the Dueler a companion after you beat him. 3. Give Giants extra strong but but slower and more inaccurate bows as suitable to their size and strength. 3. Give the Elves ears. 4. Make the Shrine of Grazir an outpost after you complete the quest. 5. Make Red Immortals hireable. 5. More interaction with the Illica Falki.
- The giant with slower stronger bows could be an idea... I'll see.
- The elves have ears?
- Red Immortals are like they should be, practically impossible to obtain.

No
No
They already have relatively slow, relatively strong, relatively inaccurate bows. They're fine. When they actually hit you, they already hit like a truck.
They already have ears. And it's Perisno, not LOTR.
No
No
No

It seems like lords will field less troop at the early game?Before 0.99,powerful lords like Tyricas,Oskar,Hakkon III will field around 200-250 men,but now the number is only around 150,even less than.
Lords' party size and income were slightly nerfed.

Hi all,

Giantesses NEED some elegant hair-do:s like other races females. By now they all are positively awful. As luck would have it, there are helmets...

Rgds, Oldtimer

Text and background colours.

For me it`s impossible to see garrison/party sizes and compositions for some factions, Zann particularly. Because it`s more or less black on black. I`d very much like to have stronger contrasting colours for text and background if possible.

Rgds, Oldtimer

Make the Lancer more liked winged hussar. So irritated watch them fight in infantry instead of charging they go toe-to-toe like melee fight. (i use mercenary recruit btw with just lance only)

Last edited:
It would really be nice to have proper mid to high tier weaponry for capturing troops such as blunt pole weapons that could be used with shields.
Also it would make more sense to put Bow & Crossbow damage type modifier to the arrows & bolts instead + effects such as knock down/ shield dmg/ etc.

An option to turn off fast-forward while in captivity, also an option to work for your captors unlocked by passing a stat check which varies depending on what faction and quality of force defeated you.

Last edited:
Cows.

Have not seen riding cows for sale anywhere excpt with the Mystic Merchant and that very rarely. I think they should be available in Giant settlements.

I would also restrict mount choices for Dwarves in addition to goats: tiger, wolf and Draharan Pony because of their height compared to normal horses.
And for Giants: cows and Sut chargers, also for size reasons.
Would improve immersion IMO. I have this as a house rule atm. Increases challenge too.

Rgds, Oldtimer

Cows.

Have not seen riding cows for sale anywhere excpt with the Mystic Merchant and that very rarely. I think they should be available in Giant settlements.

I would also restrict mount choices for Dwarves in addition to goats: tiger, wolf and Draharan Pony because of their height compared to normal horses.
And for Giants: cows and Sut chargers, also for size reasons.
Would improve immersion IMO. I have this as a house rule atm. Increases challenge too.

Rgds, Oldtimer
Cows sometimes show up in drahara merchants. They are a more of joke then anything else really.

Back
Top Bottom