Discussion + Suggestions

Users who are viewing this thread

This may sound either ridiculous or awesome but what about a ridable bull(as in a male bovine). Like a charger but with higher charge, lower speed(I think the average bull tends to be faster than the average human but slower than the average horse), MUCH lower maneuverability(Where you have to be at a stop or be going slow for a decent turn rate), and requires a really high riding skill. If not a bull(which probably either sounds awesome or comedic to most people) what about a horse that has better charging than a charger but really terrible maneuverability?

Lord of Shadows said:
Do any errors appear when crashing? You can try lowering your settings a bit and see if it helps. Also "Load Textures On Demand" helps if you have low-end PC.
You can also try something from here: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,284939.0.html
Tried everything, game keeps randomly crashing, just showing regular "Warband has stopped working" thing. Other mods like Floris Expanded do not have this problem.

Lord of Shadows said:
What are your PC specs? Maybe you have low memory on your graphics card (like me :lol:).
Windows XP SP3
3.5GB RAM
Intel Core 2 Duo E6550 clocked at 2.33GHz
Nvidia GeForce 8400GS 512MB

Hey, this computer is like 7 years old, but not like I really play anything particularly demanding. :razz: :grin:
Options set to 110% performance. Tried setting everything to low, just for the sake of it, still nothing. :/

LeadHead said:
Nvidia GeForce 8400GS 512MB
That's the problem. Your graphics card memory is very low. You probably have to play on DirectX7.
So yeah, you need to buy a new graphics card to play on DirectX9.

I have the same problem as you, only with Runtime Errors when playing on DX9.

My PC specs. Perisno works fine.
Windows 7, 32bit OS,
3.0 GB RAM
Intel(R) Core(TM) 2 CPU 1.80GHz
Nvidia GeForce 210 512MB
Need (1. Fixing)  http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,131274.0.html  and to increase the virtual memory paging file.

Most of 512 Mb videocards can handle DX9 with medium-low settings with quite stable fps, but you must tweak your drivers, game settings and system.
Options set to 110% performance.
This perfomance percentage shows very little when you playing mods with graphics "heavier" than native ones. I played with 57% perfomance but stable 55-60 fps on one of my laptops for a month.

KonykSoldatyk said:
Windows 7, 32bit OS,
3.0 GB RAM
Nvidia GeForce 210 512MB
Need (1. Fixing)  http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,131274.0.html  and to increase the virtual memory paging file.
And "Load Textures On Demand" and Max. Frame Rate = 75
5742719.jpg

My specs. I can play Native on max settings with fine fps, but not Perisno (Runtime errors) and ACOK.
Windows 7 Ultimate Service Pack 1, 32 bit
1 GB RAM DDR2
AMD Athlon 64 3500+ 2.2 Ghz, Single core
ATI Radeon HD 3600 Series 767 MB Memory
512 MB VRAM

P.S. All drivers are up to date and are working fine.

KonykSoldatyk said:
KonykSoldatyk said:
Windows 7, 32bit OS,
3.0 GB RAM
Nvidia GeForce 210 512MB
And "Load Textures On Demand" and Max. Frame Rate = 75
5742719.jpg
you should set fps to 60 as that is the max the human eye can actually see

Lord of Shadows said:
My specs. I can play Native on max settings with fine fps, but not Perisno (Runtime errors) and ACOK.
1 GB RAM DDR2
i run windows 7 64 bit
4gb ram ddr3
amd athlon something 2.8ghz
atil radeon hd 4200
and i run everything at low :razz:

Modder223 said:
Lord of Shadows said:
1 GB RAM DDR2
i run windows 7 64 bit
4gb ram ddr3
amd athlon something 2.8ghz
atil radeon hd 4200
and i run everything at low :razz:
Whaaaaaa? Why?  :razz:

And in rgl_config.txt  render_buffer_size=500
XP
X:\Documents and Settings\<Имя пользователя>\Мои документы\Mount&Blade Warband
Win7
X:\Users\<Имя пользователя>\AppData\Roaming\Mount&Blade Warband
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,126729.0.html
I think it's all  :oops:

Generalization
Perisno works fine.
And "Load Textures On Demand" and Max. Frame Rate = 60
5742719.jpg
KonykSoldatyk said:
XP
Win7
And sorry for my  very bad english.

In with fire and sword there are mercenary camps where you can recruit  whichever **** unit you wanted and even at elite they werent the best but an elite marksman with customized equipment was pretty much the most powerful unit in the game but could cost 5k just for one if you pimp it out so with a merc outpost you could recruit a unit type (which there could be lots of but i know making units is a repeditive proccess) and you could choose an already trained one up to a certain tier like 3 or 4 and a like tier 11 and inbetween but make final tier pimped out around 12k each and BAM a small elite army which rich traders can have thats low income powerful and elite but also quick to trade with also i loovvvvvvvveeeeeeeeee the trade master idea where you can send out a certain number of caravans out depending on your trade skill like in With fire and sword and maybe put companions in charge

KonykSoldatyk said:
XP
Win7
I'll try that and see if it works for me.

Elven and dwarven versions of the Perisno faction based on the player's race or the possibility of forming a multi-racial nation of the Perisno races as well as setting yourself up as the incarnation of a god and forming your own religion that is used by the Perisno faction.

Also I think it would be a cool idea where you can compete with Galwe and build a large series of libraries and schools in your own city, this questline will expand for months and even years and would be a very costly endeavor as well as leading to bad relationship with Galwe and it's lord as well as the possibility of one day sacking Galwe in a "war for academic dominance" and taking over it's vast amounts of knowledge OR launching a long series of missions for spies in which you can steal from the libraries.

Cider said:
...I think it would be a cool idea where you can compete with Galwe and build a large series of libraries and schools in your own city, this questline will expand for months and even years and would be a very costly endeavor as well as leading to bad relationship with Galwe and it's lord as well as the possibility of one day sacking Galwe in a "war for academic dominance" and taking over it's vast amounts of knowledge OR launching a long series of missions for spies in which you can steal from the libraries.

Do that, and I will appoint Perisno Sisters of Mercy as librarians and issue Holy Library Cards.  :twisted:

Cider said:
Elven and dwarven versions of the Perisno faction based on the player's race or the possibility of forming a multi-racial nation of the Perisno races as well as setting yourself up as the incarnation of a god and forming your own religion that is used by the Perisno faction.

Also I think it would be a cool idea where you can compete with Galwe and build a large series of libraries and schools in your own city, this questline will expand for months and even years and would be a very costly endeavor as well as leading to bad relationship with Galwe and it's lord as well as the possibility of one day sacking Galwe in a "war for academic dominance" and taking over it's vast amounts of knowledge OR launching a long series of missions for spies in which you can steal from the libraries.
This is... something that would be awesome to have, but very hard to add. Not sure about the incarnation of a god part, but i like the other suggestions. I'll add it to the list of suggestions, that is all we can do for now :wink:

Michadr said:
Cider said:

This is... something that would be awesome to have, but very hard to add. Not sure about the incarnation of a god part, but i like the other suggestions. I'll add it to the list of suggestions, that is all we can do for now :wink:

Well I should clarify, you aren't ACTUALLY the incarnation of one the religion just sees you as one and you play along for the purpose of inspiring power and loyalty through your false divinity.

Any News of Fromations and deployment for 0.7? Though Perisno is an awesome mod with a great love to detail and balancing, it feels unplayable in Battles if you played  mods with pbod before. I just can't stand my archers forming an 1 man deep line across the map, makes using terrain advantages impossible. Sure I could just get Infantry and cavalry and rush charge the npc, but where is the fun in that?

Back
Top Bottom