Discussion + Suggestions

Users who are viewing this thread

I'm really out of the loop. When did Nisyria come about? Or are you talking about Nadire.

Thane Delphi said:
I'm really out of the loop. When did Nisyria come about? Or are you talking about Nadire.

Read my PM, next time send me the question through pm since we're clogging the forum with offtopic stuff :razz: I  was talking about Nisaynia (second continent in Perisno).

zincra said:
Multi level vassals.  King>Dukes>Counts>Lords and you need keep good relatioships only direct vassals.

Would be cool if you started your own nation and could pick the name for each one of those.

Another idea I came up with, if possible, is revolting against your liege, not just defecting but essentially you become a claimant if you have enough support among the other lords and have enough fiefs. I'm surprised this wasn't in warband because there were plenty of vassals revolting against their lords in history.

Hmm, interesting. We have something semi-similar to that in the works.

• [list type=decimal]
  • lord generation-
  • permanent killing-with benefits and  penaltys
  • some ploting against other lords
  • Merchant guild-earn profits from caravans if they get robbed you lose your investment
  • Loyal spy/royal spy- send spy to kill, to sow dissents, low army morale
  • upgrade your garrisson til town,
[/list]

Good ideas. Most of them sound doable a couple of versions down the line.

A spymaster added into the council would work fine, kinda like what you can do for crusader kings 2.

Killing lords will be problematic, since they can't spawn anymore, and will make a obsolete and deserted game.

Caravan investment was brought up among the developer before as well because it's a interesting concept.

I don't understand the last suggestion though. Please rephrase it.

He meant upgrade your castle until it becomes a town.

And killing lords is buggy. If you kill to many a ghost in the coding comes about. A faction called no faction. And their completely neutrel twoards everyone, even bandits. And they can't be provoked.

habeo123 said:
Upgrade castle till town is nay, but more fief upgrade option for better prosperity, and other perks is good.
zincra said:
  • [list type=decimal]
  • lord generation-
  • permanent killing-with benefits and  penaltys
  • some ploting against other lords
  • Merchant guild-earn profits from caravans if they get robbed you lose your investment
  • Loyal spy/royal spy- send spy to kill, to sow dissents, low army morale
  • upgrade your garrisson til town,
[/list]

Lord Generation.
What does this mean? A family tree? :/

permanent killing-with benefits and  penaltys
As said by other dev. members, not something that would be easy to do.

some ploting against other lords
care to talk more about this?

Merchant guild-earn profits from caravans if they get robbed you lose your investment
We may be working with a trading idea, could be something to look at.

Loyal spy/royal spy- send spy to kill, to sow dissents, low army morale
What would this do that the diplomacy spy does not?

upgrade your garrisson til town
A castle is a castle for a reason :smile: wouldn't really make sence to have castles springing into towns all over the place

habeo123 said:
Upgrade castle till town is nay, but more fief upgrade option for better prosperity, and other perks is good.

Yes ^

Lord Generation means make the game spontaneously generate new lord npcs.

Understand Mich?

Thane Delphi said:
Lord Generation means make the game spontaneously generate new lord npcs.

Understand Mich?

oh... I didn't think it meant that. But what would the purpose of this be? Would be a good feature if there were killable lords aswell, to balance things.

Yeah, its to balance the killing lords thing.

If we figure it out we should share it with computica. Its something SoD needs.

I am currently trying to start up a faction, and in my (un-ending) quest to find lords, I decided to try and use companions, however I am finding it very hard to find them! Could you possibly implement an option that will put all the companions in one place, either in one tavern, or maybe create a place on the map?

Volcano231 said:
I am currently trying to start up a faction, and in my (un-ending) quest to find lords, I decided to try and use companions, however I am finding it very hard to find them! Could you possibly implement an option that will put all the companions in one place, either in one tavern, or maybe create a place on the map?

We'll probably make it so the Tavern travelers can tell you where companions are for a price.

Companions are distributed randomly and you can't sit there hoping to gather them all. But from 0.5 onward, companions are suppose to have special household troops, very good stats so you would want to travel around Perisno looking for someone like Arcanus or Tamaris.

Back
Top Bottom