Michadr said:
KonykSoldatyk said:
I like to  this green glass sword.
Where exactly would this weapon fit in?
For example Aroulo Denka
Something unusual said:
Aroulo Denka

Lore:
A tribal faction located on an island, long isolated from the rest of Perisno, the Aroulo Denka has developed unique technologies not seen in the Perisno mainland. They also have not been able to develop the technologies common in Perisno, leaving them using completely foreign items.

More to come...

KonykSoldatyk said:
Aroulo Denka

Lore:
A tribal faction located on an island, long isolated from the rest of Perisno, the Aroulo Denka has developed unique technologies not seen in the Perisno mainland. They also have not been able to develop the technologies common in Perisno, leaving them using completely foreign items.

More to come...

I had completely forgotten about them. Thank you and curse you for reminding me of my failure to complete my own ideas. :razz:

The Dark Robin said:
KonykSoldatyk said:
Aroulo Denka

Lore:

More to come...

I had completely forgotten about them. Thank you and curse you for reminding me of my failure to complete my own ideas. :razz:
Are they some kind of barbarians?

No, but the people of Perisno would think of them as barbarians, if they even knew about the Aroulo.

Murderer said:
Can you make Red Immortal party to just stand near the village? It's annoying when you can't catch them for 1 hour.
That's what they are supposed to do. Them running from the player is actually a bug, I'll have to fix it for the next version.

Hi,

my ideas:

- starting as an elf should be possible. And other races if introduced in this mod too,

- patrols and scouts should attack all baddies. Armies also, but when it does not conflict with the strategic situation of their country too much,

- many items are too shiny and look unnatural.

SRY if the above already was mentioned earlier. And THX for a fantastic mod. Truly a labor of love.

Rgds, Oldtimer

In 0.7 you will be able to start either as Human, Elven or Dwarf, all with their own unique looks and sizes. (Yes male and female for all 3)

The patrols attacking all baddies should be happening already. What kind of parties have you experienced that they don't attack?

We are working on a fix for the shiny items.

Thanks for the suggestions :smile: 

Michadr said:
In 0.7 you will be able to start either as Human, Elven or Dwarf, all with their own unique looks and sizes. (Yes male and female for all 3)

The patrols attacking all baddies should be happening already. What kind of parties have you experienced that they don't attack?

We are working on a fix for the shiny items.

Thanks for the suggestions :smile:

Hi,

only baddies Redwoods fought with that I`ve seen are female outlaws. And Bluewoods but those are perhaps a minor faction.
They were pursuing demons and assassins once but were too slow. And I can`t say if they fought only because they were attacked themselves.
And thx for prompt attn.

Rgds, Oldtimer

Murderer said:
Michadr said:
That was quite funny... but alas this mod isn't based on LoTR :smile: so yeah there will be dwarven women...
I hope they will look good. And no female beards please.  :grin:
Well... that is where my problem started. I have searched high and low for female dwarven... 'faces', but i haven't come across anything that I liked. So they might use human females faces or some other faces I run across. haha... no worries :smile: There is no intention of that.

Hi all,

AFAIU the MQ of Perisno is conquest of the whole continent. To do so player has to become a vassal of a major existing faction and expand from there.

Would it be possible to have an alternate way and create own kingdom from scratch? By founding own village and expanding from there?

Rgds, Oldtimer

Oldtimer said:
Hi all,

AFAIU the MQ of Perisno is conquest of the whole continent. To do so player has to become a vassal of a major existing faction and expand from there.

Would it be possible to have an alternate way and create own kingdom from scratch? By founding own village and expanding from there?

Rgds, Oldtimer
What exactly do you mean? You can already create a new faction but simply taking over a castle or town while not being part of a faction. But if you mean creating your own troops and the sort, it has been talked about before and currently there are no plans for that option in 0.7. We might add something like creating your own household troop in some future version but again we are not making any promsies.

Michadr said:
Oldtimer said:
Hi all,

Rgds, Oldtimer
What exactly do you mean? You can already create a new faction but simply taking over a castle or town while not being part of a faction. But if you mean creating your own troops and the sort, it has been talked about before and currently there are no plans for that option in 0.7. We might add something like creating your own household troop in some future version but again we are not making any promsies.

Hi,

I mean setting up a village somewhere from scratch while unaligned. By recruiting peasants wandering about, freed slaves/prisoners and whatnot. No need for a troop-tree. As , AFAIU, all lands belong to a faction already, you would have the troops of the faction where you settle.

Rgds, Oldtimer

Back
Top Bottom