Discussion + Suggestions

Users who are viewing this thread

Katsuki said:
In this mod, the music are gret and wisely picked, but there is a problem.

It's a bit anarchic, one can hear tavern music while travelling or battle music in a tavern.
Plus, the german drinking song is great, but not when I'm in a desert.

So, my suggestions are :
-Faction specific music each faction as it own theme that you can hear while being one of their Lord + a battle them that you hear while fighting with/against them.
-Place specific them : Some places deserve different kind of music cooler music while wandering the elven woods, harsher music in the highlands of Maccavia, special music for the desertic land....
Hmm... That should not be happening. I will look into it. Weird...
Anyway I like your suggestion and will try to fit a few changes into 0.7 If I have time. We have been wanted to do something along those lines for a long time now but the time just hasn't been there.

Michadr said:
Katsuki said:
In this mod, the music are gret and wisely picked, but there is a problem.

It's a bit anarchic, one can hear tavern music while travelling or battle music in a tavern.
Plus, the german drinking song is great, but not when I'm in a desert.

So, my suggestions are :
-Faction specific music each faction as it own theme that you can hear while being one of their Lord + a battle them that you hear while fighting with/against them.
-Place specific them : Some places deserve different kind of music cooler music while wandering the elven woods, harsher music in the highlands of Maccavia, special music for the desertic land....
Hmm... That should not be happening. I will look into it. Weird...
Anyway I like your suggestion and will try to fit a few changes into 0.7 If I have time. We have been wanted to do something along those lines for a long time now but the time just hasn't been there.
yes, that sounds very good for the RPG theme and atmosphere.
For the Dwarves might i suggest a...drunken type of music. tavern, loud, cheerful etc :razz:

So have ypu decided about the bow animation?

By the way, not sure if you noticed, some armors' textures are extremely crappy. For example the most recent one i saw is the hakkon plate armor(I never buy an armor when I dont like its textures, reason i had this was because the king gave me) I mean have you ever checked those textures?

Also, lots of bugs with quests, the problem i can recall most easily is that some missions dont have an explanation when you press "notes". For example the quest with this targit bard guy, i forgot those walls of texts and now i cant finish the quest because i dont know where to go :razz: and the only thing he says when i go to him now is "come back when you have it"

Either add an option to ask "what am i supposed to do?" or add some notes.

Haha, I'm also not done yet, I sometimes see bandits(not regular ones, like Eagle Knights, Illica Falki or stuff like that) having like 120 prisoners, while having like 30-35 men themselves?! (And the prisoners were not some crappy recruits,  drahara royal guards and ****)

No not yet. I will keep the poll open for another week or so and see what happens.

Yeah some armors aren't the best, but we are working on adding better looking stuff but with that it brings the mod to a bigger size so we have to be careful what we are adding.

Most of the quests will be fixed in 0.7

Its normal seeing such parties with so many prisoners. They have strong troops and can beat a lot of other troops, thus capturing many prisoners. I am not sure what you are trying to say with that though :smile:

I mean the ridiculous amount of prisoners compared to the army size. I mean what kind of prisoner management skill is dat? (for example 34 + 146) I mean there should be some kind of prisoner limit they can control. Defeat one, and you get a free army of trained soldiers :wink:

Anani said:
I mean the ridiculous amount of prisoners compared to the army size. I mean what kind of prisoner management skill is dat? (for example 34 + 146) I mean there should be some kind of prisoner limit they can control. Defeat one, and you get a free army of trained soldiers :wink:
Prisoners are based on how many troops are in a army. So basically the more troops you have the more prisoners you can have. But as far as I have seen, these large prisoner size for AI armies is not uncommon in many other mods.
What's wrong with getting a lot of "free" trained soldiers if you beat their captor(s)? :smile:

Michadr said:
Anani said:
Prisoners are based on how many troops are in a army. So basically the more troops you have the more prisoners you can have. But as far as I have seen, these large prisoner size for AI armies is not uncommon in many other mods.
What's wrong with getting a lot of "free" trained soldiers if you beat their captor? :smile:
I agree. It is good at the moment.
E.g. when you defeat one of those "Desouk Slaver" parties which have 20 heavy cavalry and 150 unarmored slaves, and then get a HUGE number of troops, 'tis fun.
But for some cases, would it be possible to boost the number of higher-tier units in large parties? So that the Desouk Slaver carrying 200prisoners doens't have 6knights and 100slaves with daggers.

Joshua Ryde said:
Michadr said:
Anani said:
What's wrong with getting a lot of "free" trained soldiers if you beat their captor? :smile:
I agree. It is good at the moment.
E.g. when you defeat one of those "Desouk Slaver" parties which have 20 heavy cavalry and 150 unarmored slaves, and then get a HUGE number of troops, 'tis fun.
But for some cases, would it be possible to boost the number of higher-tier units in large parties? So that the Desouk Slaver carrying 200prisoners doens't have 6knights and 100slaves with daggers.
I would be possible, but why? Then it would be too easy farming a large number of high-tier troops, and that might even end up being the main source of troops for many people because it would be so easy. The Desouk Slavers serve their purpose well. They just have low-tier troops slaves. Just upgrade them :wink:

Shinigami936 said:
Personally, I hate everything in that animation group, especially the archery. I always end up sticking the native animations back in myself when it's in a mod.
Thanks for the response. I'll end the poll on the weekend, and if it's still so close It won't get added.

Also, those special places like perisnoan ruins or that castle crawling with bandits do not exist, the text on the upper side of screen works, but the scene is empty, just a random steppe etc. The bandits just spawn right next to you and attack when you enter that bandit castle.

If you haven't added these, I can make some kind of ruined castle with bandits spawning at corners etc, you can put it if you want :razz:

Also just a tiny suggestion, make elephants harder to ride? 7-8 riding?

Just curious, how much "yes" do you need to add that animation?

Anani said:
Also, those special places like perisnoan ruins or that castle crawling with bandits do not exist, the text on the upper side of screen works, but the scene is empty, just a random steppe etc. The bandits just spawn right next to you and attack when you enter that bandit castle.

If you haven't added these, I can make some kind of ruined castle with bandits spawning at corners etc, you can put it if you want :razz:

Also just a tiny suggestion, make elephants harder to ride? 7-8 riding?

Just curious, how much "yes" do you need to add that animation?
I know I have said this before, or some other Dev. has but the Perisnoan ruins and the bandit castle are NOT finished in 0.611, so even though you can enter them, you will encounter bugs.

Are you a scener?

I think 6 is fine for now, since they cost so much to even get one.

I think In order to add the animation there needs to be a lot more people wanting it then people who do not. So far it has been pretty even. That is why I put the poll up in the first place, so players can choose if they want it :smile:

Anani said:
Are you a scener?

Yes, lately I have been making/editing PW scenes, I'd believe making some scenes with the theme "ruins" and "old castle" shouldn't be such a challenge. So like I said I can try my best and send it to you :smile:
Send me a pm and we may be able to work out the details.

Delegating Suggestion from KonykSoldatyk...
KonykSoldatyk said:
Special Spawn (as I understood):

Cornelius the Invincible is a slave gladiator. His real name is Kurdupel.
Being a dwarf, he once served as Commander of the Dwarven recon. The dwarven king ordered him one day,
to deliver some gold in the capital of the Hakkon Empire, but the caravan got ambushed by Desouk Slavers. 
Cornelius' men were defeated and sold at the slave market of Desouk. Being very strong, he was bought for
the purpose of showfights on the marketplace. No one could defeat him there, so he was given the name
"The Invincible". Then one day, he and his fellow gladiators revolted.  Comparable to Nibor, they wander the
Hakkon lands, collecting poor and outlawed people and recruiting them into their ranks. There are rumors
throughout Perisno that he might fusion with Queen Zolona.

I like to  this green glass sword.
4396031.jpg
4400115.jpg
http://www.nexusmods.com/mbwarband/mods/3929/?tab=1&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fmbwarband%2Fajax%2Fmoddescription%2F%3Fid%3D3929%26preview%3D&pUp=1

Michadr said:
Joshua Ryde said:
Michadr said:
Everywhere :grin:
(or maybe a new quest line?)
:razz:
Allright, I shall see where I can place this... Glass sword  :wink:

Maybe the Reich, it's look like a dragon scale sword and it is dragon green which is the Reich color.

Back
Top Bottom