[DISCUSSION] Fan Suggestion Thread

Users who are viewing this thread

When you capture a faction leader you are at war with releasing them under condition of a ceasefire etc, if I capture the rulers of D'shar or sarleon one more time... my footknights are looking longingly at there claymores and the twits who keep kicking off with us

This is not gameplay related, but rather about this forum:

Could we have a new stickied thread for discussion of Knighthood Orders?
I am well aware there have been lots of separate topics (and a lot of posts in the Quick QA thread) about KOs in the past, but a lot of them are outdated, it is also somewhat tedious to search all of them.With a stickied thread dedicated to KO we can consolidate our up to date opinions and experiences together. It will be so much easier to look for information that way.

Thread with clear name is easy to search - no need to stick it. I doubt it will be very interesting though - all KO troops are competent and balanced well enough to use any of them.

Hi there,

I'd like to see the possibility to trade a "Noldor Trade Goods" for either :
- 3 Noldor Hunter
- 2 Noldor Warrior
- 1 Noldor Ranger

and if you add any 1 Noldor piece of equipment (weapon or armor), you'd get the choice of :
- 4 Noldor Hunter
- 3 Noldor Warrior
- 2 Noldor Ranger

Without a Qualis Gem.
From either Quigfen or in Elacrai.

Lore-wise , because Noldor are on a quest to retrieve Noldor items sold to humans.

thx :smile:

I doubt it will ever be implemented since cheats are already there (conjuring word "lore" will not help) - you can get troops through cheats and throw away accumulated noldor goods or whatever you like. Entirely on your own.

similar how tracking reduces food consumption, looting could get a decrease in looting times of villages (which could be useful to damage a factions economy/troop sizes)

For player looting villages is useless - you spend time not getting any development while you can get money through combat and quests. Robbing (means killing) enemy faction caravans by the way will not incur any penalties - they're just hostile warbands during war and it should damage economy I guess.

Suggestion here: would it be possible to have in "weekly budged" screen info how much time was left to the next payment? Sth like: "Next payment of wages in 3 days".

It would greatly help in planning "weekly budget" (esp in during early-game) and also prevent player from depating from the walled fief with 300+ expensive units EXACTLY on the morning when wages are paid.  :facepalm:

One can keep track of the next payement date by writing down +7 days from the previous one, but it's a really "pain in the Pendor"...  :smile:

Barbarius said:
Suggestion here: would it be possible to have in "weekly budged" screen info how much time was left to the next payment? Sth like: "Next payment of wages in 3 days".

It would greatly help in planning "weekly budget" (esp in during early-game) and also prevent player from depating from the walled fief with 300+ expensive units EXACTLY on the morning when wages are paid.  :facepalm:

One can keep track of the next payement date by writing down +7 days from the previous one, but it's a really "pain in the Pendor"...  :smile:
Tweak 12 f) https://pop3.fandom.com/wiki/Tweaks

Regarding knight orders, would it be possible to add in the ability to create them anywhere as long as your a member of them? City locked Orders like the Dawn or Radiant cross cant be created or upgraded unless you own their respective cities, which if your a member of that faction that owns them, can be a hassle to get ownership of.

Whitestrake said:
Regarding knight orders, would it be possible to add in the ability to create them anywhere as long as your a member of them? City locked Orders like the Dawn or Radiant cross cant be created or upgraded unless you own their respective cities, which if your a member of that faction that owns them, can be a hassle to get ownership of.
Conquer a city for yourself then exchange it.

sher said:
I just have a save with name "pay day" where exactly date and time of last payment displayed.
Hm, no such problems for me, nor during a new game, nor during an existing one, I just checked it again. Make sure you follow the instructions of the tweak closely and that you make the necessary adjustments in the last point if needed!

Gorvex said:
sher said:
I just have a save with name "pay day" where exactly date and time of last payment displayed.
Hm, no such problems for me, nor during a new game, nor during an existing one, I just checked it again. Make sure you follow the instructions of the tweak closely and that you make the necessary adjustments in the last point if needed!

I don't use tweak for this one - there's no need with such save and it's better to switch saves from time to time anyway.

Some suggestions regarding Pendor troop tree:

Is it possible to have another troop line for the commoner peasant women to make them into Pendor female troops and have some mixed men and women recruits in Pendor cultural villages? Or at least allows your steward to recruit them beside the usual Pendor recruits (basically open up another Pendor troop line for immersion)

a few suggestions :

- Since Ebony Gauntlets is opposed to Noldors , could the Victory Condition be changed if one join this order ? instead of befriending the Noldors , it should be "capture and destroy Elacrai" - Also achieving this should bring a fairly hefty sum/loot/even a Qualis ?

- Since Creating an Eventide Chapter requires negative honor, the base price of knights and sergeants should go down when Honor goes down (best discount price at -350)

- Since I gain relation points with honourable lords when my honor goes up , could I also gain relation points with "bad-tempered" and "sadistic" lords when my honor goes down ?

aerendhil said:
a few suggestions :

- Since Ebony Gauntlets is opposed to Noldors , could the Victory Condition be changed if one join this order ? instead of befriending the Noldors , it should be "capture and destroy Elacrai" - Also achieving this should bring a fairly hefty sum/loot/even a Qualis ?

- Since Creating an Eventide Chapter requires negative honor, the base price of knights and sergeants should go down when Honor goes down (best discount price at -350)

- Since I gain relation points with honourable lords when my honor goes up , could I also gain relation points with "bad-tempered" and "sadistic" lords when my honor goes down ?

1. You cannot be evil in this mod by any standard means. You can do bad things but ultimately befriending a Noldor is the mods 'endgame' requirement.

2. There are no discounts given to anyone except maybe the Griffons, but that requires a certain choice in the creation menu.

3. Bad-tempered lords or sadistic lords are still that, doing honorless things will not make them like you more. Doing honorless things will not be rewarded in any capacity, like relations.

Back
Top Bottom