Resolved Disconnects every 30-40 seconds *Day 24*

Users who are viewing this thread

Summary: Even with the firewall disabled I Keep getting disconnect to login every 30-40 seconds. I haven't been able to play a single game for more than a 1 minute.
-Execeptions doens't work = No results
-Firewall off + Bitdefender off = No results

How to Reproduce: Playing the gaming
Quest/Settlement Name (if related): -----
Media (Screenshots & Video): ------
Version: All version
Computer Specs:
GPU: 1080
CPU: i7-9700k
RAM: 16gb
Motherboard: MSI-MPG-Z390
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): Samsumg EVO 860

|------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
| WinMTR statistics |
| Host - % | Sent | Recv | Best | Avrg | Wrst | Last |
|------------------------------------------------|------|------|------|------|------|------|
|modemcable001.143-203-24.mc.videotron.ca - 0 | 366 | 366 | 7 | 17 | 83 | 15 |
| 10.170.154.234 - 0 | 366 | 366 | 9 | 15 | 57 | 16 |
| 216.113.126.214 - 0 | 366 | 366 | 17 | 23 | 63 | 23 |
| eqix-ny7.digitalocean.com - 0 | 366 | 366 | 16 | 21 | 62 | 25 |
| No response from host - 100 | 74 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0 |
| No response from host - 100 | 74 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0 |
| 174.138.51.137 - 0 | 366 | 366 | 16 | 24 | 57 | 26 |
|________________________________________________|______|______|______|______|______|______|
WinMTR v0.92 GPL V2 by Appnor MSP - Fully Managed Hosting & Cloud Provider

Last edited:
Yawn... I tried
- Uninstalling Battleye : no result
- verifying after uninstalled be : no result
- reinstalled battleeye (Manually & from the launcher): no result..

Since the moment I bought the game 3 days ago I haven't been able to play ingame for more than 40s-1min

Help?

Can you run this command in your command line and send a screenshot of the result?

tracert google.com

I have never heard of the program you use and can't really find anything in there with that formatting.

Can you also run

ping google.nl -t

and see if you get any weird behaviour? Like random increases.

Then I after that I would connect to another network (maybe use your phone's hotspot for this), and try another computer to run it on.
Btw you also get logged out of the main game-find screen or only from matches?

Alright. So I still cannot play in multiplayer. I just keep getting dced every 40sec - 1min.
- After 10-15+ times of disconnects at some point I will not get kick from the servers and I'll be able to play the remaining of the game. After that I have to rinse and repeat the many disconnects.

I decided to wait for the patch to come live and I'm still getting dced every 40sec - 1min.

@Horatius
The Tracert does not give me any apparent result for any kind of weird behaviour.
The program being used is the one recommended by the Devs : https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?threads/testing-your-connection-to-servers.394944/
In which contain the servers for NA and the result from the winMTR shows no changes or weird spikes while dced because the result was taken while I was getting disconnecting for about 5-10 times.

I constantly play multiplayer games and I literally never encounter any kind of disconnects whatsoever. This is an isolate case on this game.

Last edited:
I don't have an other pc capable of gaming.
If we try to pinpoint the problem

- Full Firewall : No result
- Battleye off / uninstalled / reinstalled (manually and auto) : No result
- No other software on this pc have a connectivity problem
- Also did reset the router & modem in case of a failling protocol : No result
=> Not client side
=> Problem is from the first rerouting point to New York Server

- Now we know I was able to play a few games by forcing my disconnects until it stop to disconnect.
- So I'm lead to believe that the problem is from the server itself since there is a succesful connections being achieve but shortly after the connection is lost.

1 - Pathing problem in which for me would be almost impossible to see where exactly it would fail or if I'm getting kick from an endpoint.
- I don't really have the right tools available to analyse every internal ip address.
- I could be totaly wrong about the pathing problem because It is not my job so I can only really give an opinion on what it could be.

2 - The server is kicking me for some reason in which I have no clue because I cannot diagnosticate the servers itself.

We have worked to improve our server stability and performance, lobby issue and fixed a lot of them in the past. If you still experience these issues in the latest version of the game please let us know. Marking this thread as resolved for now.

Back
Top Bottom