Need More Info Disconnected from multiplayer game

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Main
Summary: User being dropped from ongoing multiplayer match to |Login failed" screen. It happens on random moments, when waiting for a match or during a match.
It happens at this point without any particular pattern I was able to notice. Sometimes I'm able to play full Skirmish game, sometimes I'm disconnected couple of times during a round.

How to Reproduce: Unknown
Scene Name (if related): Doesn't matter, every Skirmish map or loading screen.

Computer Specs:
GPU: GeForce 1060
CPU: i5 3350P
RAM: 8 GB
Motherboard:
Storage Device (HDD/SSD):

The same thing happens to me regularly, however only on one of two networks that I use. The problematic connection is a 4G Router (WiFi or Ethernet), whereas the other is 1gbps fibre (WiFi only tested).

I have 400 Mb/s fiber connection and frankly speaking I'm able to play other multiplayer games without any problems with more stable pings.
I could agree the problem is on my side, if I had constant problems with other games, but I can play HLL with stable ping below 50.

We are aware of this problem that randomly disconnects player while playing. The investigation is still ongoing sadly. We are still searching for the cause of this. In the meantime can you share your Steam profile link with me? We will open logging on our database and next time you disconnect it will be written to the rgl_log_xxxxx.txt file, which can be found in:
C:\ProgramData\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\logs\rgl_log_xxxxx.txt

We are aware of this problem that randomly disconnects player while playing. The investigation is still ongoing sadly. We are still searching for the cause of this. In the meantime can you share your Steam profile link with me? We will open logging on our database and next time you disconnect it will be written to the rgl_log_xxxxx.txt file, which can be found in:
C:\ProgramData\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\logs\rgl_log_xxxxx.txt

Hi, Steam profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197989256875/

Please let me know, when you trigger logging. I will share the log file next time I play after it's on.

Checked Today, after fresh installation of OS on my PC. It's even worse at this point. I was not able to see the lobby screen for more than 5 seconds due to constant error with server.

I did brief test yesterday with NordVPN. Connected to German and Danish servers and I was not disconnected for 1 hour.
Stable ping between 50 - 60 with red packet lost notification for almost 90 % of time, but it seems to not impact gameplay.

It appears I became VPN user thanks to you TW xD.

I have this problem for 2-3 months, too, they told me something funny like did you reset the modem at the end of my 1 week talk

Back
Top Bottom