Resolved Disciplinarian and some perks not working, and why.

Users who are viewing this thread

In TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.DefaultPerks.InitializePerks...
C#:
LeadershipDisciplinarian.Initialize(
  "{=ER3ieXOb}Disciplinarian",
  "{=2feqprAv}You are able to revert bandits into regular troops .",
  DefaultSkills.Leadership,
  this.GetTierCost(5),
  this.LeadershipDispenserOfJustice,
  SkillEffect.PerkRole.Personal,
  0f,
  SkillEffect.PerkRole.None,
  0f,
  SkillEffect.EffectIncrementType.AddFactor
);
Should be SkillEffect.PerkRole.PartyLeader instead of SkillEffect.PerkRole.Personal there.
The code that checks for the upgrade capability (TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.MobileParty.HasPerk) doesn't check Personal perks.

I think these perks used to be working and somebody changed some stuff.

Make unit tests to cover perk effects like this to prevent regressions of this nature.

A game module could do this to fix it;
TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.DefaultPerks.Instance.LeadershipDisciplinarian.PrimaryRole = TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.SkillEffect.PerkRole.PartyLeader

Yup, pretty annoying. Haven't done any modding yet in my life, but since I've pretty much banked half my army on this can anybody show me some easy to understand instruction about how to go about it?

Alternatively, would somebody with some experience be so kind as to do a fix for this, until the dev's get around to it? Although you can't buy anything with my eternal thanks, you will have them anyways. :smile:

Sincerely,
Zirial

Hello, thanks for reporting this issue. Unfortunately, we were unable to respond to this topic when it was first created. If you are still experiencing this issue with the latest live or beta versions of the game, please leave a reply to this thread so we can forward to the team for investigation.

Hi, I will mark the issue as resolved. If you encounter the same one in the latest version, please let me know. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom