Disbanded Comrades and Family Members

Users who are viewing this thread

Thinker

- After each defeat, will I go and gather the comrades who were in the party and dispersed again and again?
- Caravans will always be caught and I will follow him too?

+ Party creation can be done remotely.
+ Comrades or family members sent on a mission come and join our party again.

# So I'm not lord or king?
# Should I run after them or should they run after me?

*** My suggestion is that dispersed comrades and family members should come and say, "I was captured my lord, I'm sorry, but I managed to escape" and want to join in.
*** Meanwhile, the situation of mercenaries is no different. For example, they may have a campsite in certain areas.

/ These little touches will make a big difference.
/ What do you think about this topic?

Last edited:
I don't think I have ever recruited a mercenary clan. They're too annoying to track down.

I think that every companion defeated in battle should make it back to your 'home' city or castle - usually the one nearest the family rescue quest, or your first fief once you get one.

I'm not sure how the game would separate them from companions I have deliberately left in cities tho...

Actually there should be a throne city in the game.
This is also where lords come to join us when we become kings.
This was actually a warband feature.
It has to be developed and added in Bannerlord somehow, I didn't even want to say it.

Last edited:
For caravans, you need to select a town then create a caravan in that town. So you'll be able to create a caravan in a town you're so far away from. I'll bring it up internally for discussion.
@MRay said it could be discussed for the caravans. It would make much more sense if the discussion topic was expanded.

In the meantime I can tell you a small workaround.

If you assign a character as a governor they instantly move to that town/castle. Want to gather up all your companions? Just assign them all as governors in turn then grab them from the garrison/lords hall.

If you assign a character as a governor they instantly move to that town/castle. Want to gather up all your companions? Just assign them all as governors in turn then grab them from the garrison/lords hall.
Most people are already recruiting disbanded members this way. However, to me it seems like a mistake and will soon receive a fix. Just think about it, no time passes, you appoint a governor, you go in and out, you instantly collect members from far away, contrary to reality.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom